Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about to set up a game for boosting right now. It is now 9:13 EST and I will be on no latter than 10pm. If you want to boost for ranked wins please feel welcome to come and join. I will set up team deathmatch so two or more people can get the win at a time. This will allow you to use a weapon that you did not use much during the campaign and get a ranked win at the same time. I say this with all due respect but if you are not interested in boosting or if you are dead set on doing things your way don’t come. You will find in the future that I will be a helpful friend to anyone who wants to get achievements. Please feel free to join, I hope to see you there, but please come to boost and boost only. Thanks in advance! Again it will be team deathmatch and I will gladly do CTF as well for those needing their flag caps. Send a friends request to Washed in Blood. Thank you and happy playing.

For all those out there who like to be cool to game with let’s ban all those little puberty stricken fags who hide behind their mic while their mom makes their bed. Be cool to game with!!! Remember one thing most people who have a big mouth online would never say those things to your face.

Please come boost! This game SUCKS!!!!!!!!! If you like this game I am sorry it's just not for me!

For all those out there who like to be cool to game with let’s ban all those little puberty stricken fags who hide behind their mic while their mom makes their bed. Be cool to game with!!! Remember one thing most people who have a big mouth online would never say those things to your face.

I just got my 50th ranked win last night. Thanks to all those who helped. This game could have been alot more fun if more people were online to play it. I still have some friends that need flag caps and ranked wins. We may be on tonight boosting for those achievements. If you want to join give us a buzz and we will be glad to help. Thanks again and I hope I can be helpful to you in the future!!!

Be cool to game with!!!:):uzi:

I will be setting up a boost session tomorrow at about 10pm EST and again Saturday and Sunday if needed. I really want to be done with this game. Please send me a message on Live if you want in.

First person to message me gets on my side for wins first, other two people will have to go second.

1. me

2. Guy McPhearson

vs.

3. About27Ninjas

p.s. I need 39 wins right now.