How difficult is this game?

JohnnyBoosh

i would give it a 5

its easy at the beginning and you have enough time to get used to it, later, its more challenging but not in a frustrating way.

Its a very well balanced game in terms of difficulty.

overall its one of my favourite arcade games now. its worth the money.

That's great man. Thanks for posting so quickly. Appreciate it.

• 3 months later...

I would give it a 6. In the later levels it gets a little tricky when having to switch between light/dark while jumping multiple times but it's not frustrating.

It's actually very rewarding when you get the flow of the game. The boss fights are well thought out and interesting with only a simple pattern recognition to defeat them. The last boss combines everything you have hopefully mastered through the course of the game and is challenging without being annoying. Basically if you fail anywhere it's due to a mistake on your part and not some cheap game tactic.

Also, checkpoints are scattered pretty liberally so you are not punished too harshly for death. Overall this game is very much worth the playthrough I just wish there was so much more to it. I finished the game, got all achievements and wanted more but could only start over or try perfecting the timed runs for each level.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Azazel.. theres just not enough.. although there is plenty of hours of play in this game.. and it even has replayable factor through its Arcade mode.. a great game.. difficulty is just right.. and all of the achievements are easy enough.. no major pain in the ass ones.. and the physics in this game is smooth and excellent.. but then again.. it is made by UBISOFT.. any xbox arcade game made by Ubisoft is a must..

• 2 weeks later...
i would give it 5/10 too but its only 400MSP now..

it deserves 7/10 atleast now..

like everyone has said..

easy easy at start really frustrating by the end..

i rage quit more than once cuz ull get far and then die cuz u cant time state changes correctly..

So when a game is less expensive, it's harder?

What the fuck are you talking about?

• 5 months later...