Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a guy and I tried the expert mode lobby glitch today, and it didn't seem to work. any idea what we did wrong?

Dunno, they arent patched or anything like that, I did them all with DaRookie just now. Big thanks to DaRookie and SilentPredator for the help!

Well, If anyone is going to boost them, they are really the only ones I need.

Still Something to Prove

Real Deal

Heartwarmer

and

Mutant Overlord

Can get a team easy for Heartwarmer and need no help at all with MO, just take a little time. Just need help with the expert ones if anyone who knows exactly what they are doing can help out. Much appreciated.

Okay, that's twice now it hasn't worked. I'm doing exactly as the guide says, and nothing. this is really starting to piss me off. If anyone has any idea as to what I'm doing wrong... Maybe I'm returning to lobby too soon, too late... something... I really don't know, All I know is I've finished expert realism glitch twice with no luck. going to research a bit see if I can figure it out....

Lobby one wouldn't work for me, but the other one does. just got a partner Real Deal. now it's my go. if it doesn't unlock, I'm going to be pissssed!

Thank goodness we got it haha, damn now i just need Gas Guzzler, Still Something To Prove (minus Hard Rain), Heartwarmer. Bridge Over Trebled Slaughter, and Mutant Overlord (can do myself)

If anyone can help me obtain the following pesky achievements:

Level A Charge

A Spittle Help From Your Friends

Long Distance Carrier

Rode Hard Put Away Wet

I would be very grateful, I will of course help whomever helps me obtain any achievement in return but those 4 are bugging me. If you want to help then just add me on Xbox Live with a message and we can get started.

Looking people to do right now the following achievements:

-Strenght in numbers

If you want to play send me an friend invite I wont answer you in that moment because I am doing other schievements in L4D2.

Edited by XMter