Since there's no official bitching thread...

AcedZero

Zero to Hero is crap. Although I did get some advice to either split screen or lower the difficulty, so maybe that will help.

Wrecker is bullshit. I've spent the last three hours trying to get this pure luck based achievement. It seems whenever the other car's health is low, they either escape that the last possible moment, or I don't hit them hard enough and the next car just barely touches them and gets credit for the wreck, or they simply won't die. Or, all the other cars pin me into a corner and keep slamming me until I have barely enough health. I am using casual difficulty too...

These 2 achievements suck! :mad::mad::mad: :uzi::uzi::uzi:

Edited by AcedZero

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Fucking hugest piece of fucking shit on this planet, SP I could deal with the fucking MP is based on rubber banding and internet connection, rampage and knockout every cunt lags so u get no hits, snatch and grab and those bullshit fucking playground games someone just drives past me and they take it off me but I have to put people almost through a fucking wall to get it back. Fucked up here codies. I wont be buy grid 2 because of this.