Stuck on Skull 2 after 2 hours..Need Help :(

I cannot figure this out for the life of me.

I have 9/10 Gold Chests

All Chatchters

All but 1 vehichle, the last one which you unlock when u get 10/10 chests.

i see some broken down like wooden sticks and stuff down a anrrow path but i cant dig them up for blow them up or anything Thats the only other posible chest area i can find. I got the one with the wooden spikes blocking the entrence, as well as 6 surrounding the airport and one near the beach by the ending sequence as well as the temple you open with wooden spikes.

Help anyone?

Edited by Tailz

check your screen in the warehouse and see which level still has a ? on it. if it is in the middle row, then whichever position it is in, you need to replay that story level, only with different characters. if it is in the bottom row, let me know which one and i will tell you where it is.

Well I'm gonna reply since I also need help on this one. It's the last bonus level on the bottom row that I am missing. Can you please tell me where to find where I enter?

Well I'm gonna reply since I also need help on this one. It's the last bonus level on the bottom row that I am missing. Can you please tell me where to find where I enter?

It's the one located close to the chestarea. It's a cave with spears up. Use Indy to get a piece on the right side of the entrance and place it on the skull on the left side

Edited by Veilor

i'm stuck on this one too, however my last bonus level is the second to last one on the bottom row of the warehouse. any thoughts? im also missing a blue brick and the very last vehicle

edit: found the last vehicle and chest, now i need 1 blue brick.... are those the toolboxes or was that a different level?

Edited by gotmeth366

Hey Guys If ANyone Can Help Great Thanks Im Stuck on The Door Right After U Use THe Cutter To Chop Down The Trees TO Get The Red Brik At The ENd But There Is A Little Podium That You Use The Gold Key On But I DOnt Know How To Open The Door So If ANyone CAn Help Thanks

Message Me On Xbox Live With The Answer Please

• 2 weeks later...
i'm stuck on this one too, however my last bonus level is the second to last one on the bottom row of the warehouse. any thoughts? im also missing a blue brick and the very last vehicle

edit: found the last vehicle and chest, now i need 1 blue brick.... are those the toolboxes or was that a different level?

I'm missing this bonis level as well, can't find it for the life of me. If you could tell me where it is i'd be very grateful.