Achievements "Done! Unlocking..."

So I still have 3 achievements that say "Done! Unlocking..." from the day one problem where achievements weren't registering. I had about 10 after that problem and have had all but 3 randomly show up, heck I even had one pop for me when I was playing Sunset Overdrive. The 3 that still haven't unlocked are for completing 3 campaign missions in Halo:CE (library, two betrayals, and keyes). I have gotten the achievements for beating the game and even some for par times, skulls, and terminals in those missions. I just went back and replayed one of those missions and it still didn't pop. Is there anyone else that had unlocked achievements during the day one Microsoft problem that haven't fully unlocked yet? I was under the impression Microsoft addressed this and that it would be 48-72 hours for these achievements to register, but it has been 3 weeks now.

Hold your power button on the console for 5-10 seconds to do a hard reset. Then sign in and check your achievements. They wont pop but should show now as unlocked. That's what fixed mine.

I've done multiple hard resets in the past couple weeks and I still have thos 3 that haven't unlocked

If you're like me, who has been completely bothered by this issue. Do not fret. I have not had nearly as much trouble with this as other users have had. I've only ever had one achievement stuck in the "Done! Unlocking..." phase.

I checked every day since I should have unlocked it and always got so upset that it hadn't unlocked yet. I tried every solution that is known, which includes 1.) Hard Reset and 2.) Signing out of my profile within Halo: MCC and signing back in, nothing worked.

I eventually gave up and was just going to wait until 343i released a patch or it just unlocked on its own, as many people say would do. It eventually unlocked for me while I was doing a lot of "Save/Quit" during Halo 3 while I was skull searching.

Do not be too worried about it, your achievements will eventually unlock, some later than sooner.

I'm still waiting on 9 of the level completion achievements myself. I actually don't think I've tried a hard reset, though I have shut the console off multiple times since day one. Still, I at least have a few options to try. Though I honestly expect those 9 to be locked forever at this rate. XS

I haven't tried signing in and out or redownloading my profile, but I have my console set to completely power off by default - I have one last achievement that's stuck on "Done! Unlocking..." - and it's just Dawn (Complete Dawn in Halo 4). Others that were stuck either unlocked while I was not on the console or after I fulfilled the requirements. I have recompleted Dawn by the way.

I hope it unlocks by itself soon. I don't want to go through all 449 achievements to have something so simple as that not unlock. I might try the standard fixes for it later.

My final day one "Done...Unlocking!" achievements have all become unlocked, although I never actually saw 2 of the 3 pop up which was strange. What's more annoying is I have now just gotten another one this minute (I beat the par score on Halo 2's 'The Great Journey') and it hasn't popped whereas all the other par score achievements did, also this one will then unlock me the achievement for beating all par scores so it really is frustrating. I think it truly is just a long ass waiting game.

Has this been fixed yet? because I'm quite reluctant to get back into the game worried that I might not get achievements for beating Halo 1

Well I've had no issue with achievements not unlocking except for the lone wolf in Halo 4. But thats a different sitaution.

But I am still sitting on 4 achievements still in the done unlocking... state for over 3 weeks now. They are all from Halo ce.

So to answer your question, I think everything is ok now. At least for me it has been.

Has this been fixed yet? because I'm quite reluctant to get back into the game worried that I might not get achievements for beating Halo 1

What Carnage is basically saying is that the Done! Unlocking... state was caused by server issues at launch, but all achievements are now unlocking like they should. Ever since a week after launch I've unlocked every achievement right when it should pop.

I've still got one at Done! Unlocking for beating Truth and Reconciliation on H:CE. The ones that suck are that I finished Halo CE LASO playlist and didn't get that, and it doesn't say Done Unlocking.. I hosted in co-op every match, in game says its 10/10 and 3 playlists done, but neither cheeve popped..Not doing it again 343 since you made it more difficult

I've still got one at Done! Unlocking for beating Truth and Reconciliation on H:CE. The ones that suck are that I finished Halo CE LASO playlist and didn't get that, and it doesn't say Done Unlocking.. I hosted in co-op every match, in game says its 10/10 and 3 playlists done, but neither cheeve popped..Not doing it again 343 since you made it more difficult

My Arcade Owner achievement from Halo 2 is the same as your LASO one, in-game it says 13/13 par scores completed but no achievement, still says locked. have 343 said what will happen? I really don't wanna do them all again man surely they will make them pop for us?

i have 11 stuck and got to the point i dont even look anymore. After 343 acknowledged that achievements are broken and they cant fix it without a Xbox Live support team i figured that it wouldn't be #1 priority since all their teams are still working on multiplayer. when everything is up to snuff they'll work on other things. pretty big issue when they push back another Halo release to work on the saga.