Looking for a film (vague description)

Bleeding Star

Almost positive it's Untraceable. Jigsaw traps with a "society is fucked up because they'll log onto this website to watch, even though in doing so they are the ones killing the victim" twist to it. If the website the killer sets up doesn't receive enough hits, the victim is safe. Decent film.

Almost positive it's Untraceable. Jigsaw traps with a "society is fucked up because they'll log onto this website to watch, even though in doing so they are the ones killing the victim" twist to it. If the website the killer sets up doesn't receive enough hits, the victim is safe. Decent film.

Thanks for that! I have been racking my brain recently for the name of this film (I watched like the last third of it once) since I wanted to watch it but couldn't find out what it was. Your description sounds EXACTLY like the film I was thinking of! :3

Gonna say that this is definitely the film, I remember enjoying it so I think I'll order it. Cheers