89% Alamanac Club

Zogias

I've seen some posts in various forums regarding the alamanac progress bar stopping at 89% even though all pages have been found, and even some talk of it here on 360A. I was just wondering how prevalent this issue is (I know I definitely have it), and whether anyone has heard if the upcoming patch will address it. I don't see the almanac pages specifically brought up, but I'm really hoping that the patch might fix this.

Also, if anyone has ANY suggestions on a work-around for the glitch, PLEASE let me know. One suggestion was to ensure that you have built all of the inventions (there are 9 I believe) learned from gathering the alamanac pages, but I've done that with no results. I'd love to hear any other ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got this problem with Clipper Wilkinson being fully ranked up and being stuck at 81% for synch, so i doubt it's the almanacs but they've managed to screwed up tracking the in-game stats.

I emailed Ubi and got told they were passing the issue onto 'another department and if it was solved it would be put up on their help page'. Glad i put off getting the season pass :(

• 2 weeks later...

signs... I sent a mail to ubisoft support, so I hope if many of us ask for a fix we'll have a chance to have this thing patched.

One thing I know for sure, Im not getting DLCs untill the main game is not fully patched, these days they start to make season pass and DLCs even before testing the game properly, and this is really, really wrong

• 1 month later...

Is this still an ongoing problem because I'm still at 89% :(

EDIT: Looked around the web and many people are having the same problem. It seems that if you collect almanacs as Haytham, then they don't count.

I'm sending a message to Ubi so they can pass it onto tech, if enough people do it they may patch it (yn)

Edited by O0mix0O