Can't get 80 ghost score on Silent Talon

Barad

Done the mission twice on elite now only died few times and have got a score of 77 and 78. I've been using the warhound 90% of the time, second last mission I need so just whats the deal with this mission..

EDIT: Never mind, after 4 attempts I went for all headshots and ended up with ghost score 96.

Edited by Barad

Hi!

I did it last night on Elite and got 100%. I used the Warhound as much as possible and even died about 3 times. It seems that the more sensors you throw out the better. Then I just hide and select targets for my squad mates.

Hope this helps with other missions. I've been doing it all the way through my second playthrough and it seems to boost your Ghost Score loads.

Likewise - I jumped from 54% to 96!

Second run was elite, taking a sniper m101 sniper and silenced pdr - though I tried to use the war hound as little as possible, only for major targets like the helis, and to get through the timed run inside

Went for accuracy and hshots, speed, and marking targets for team, and sensors - I think like on multiplayer you get better scores if you play a teamgame....

Also, I did see a note on one of the scrolling messages on the loading screen that set something like finishing a fight as soon as possible gets you a better score - hence speedier runs get better scores overall. Don't dawdle in fights, cowering behind cover all the time inactively. Mark targets, pop up and shoot, and keep pushing forward. When you get to a new area, survey it, work out a strategy and execute swiftly. Seems to have worked for me on all others so far.

I'm also half way through deep fire using the methods above, needing a score boost for that, so we'll see what happens.

Dying doesn't seem to affect you score, or only marginally if so.

Edited by UltimateTT66

I played on Veteran yesterday 3 times...I got a 59/100, a 77/100 and 79/100.

The first time I used the Warhound 100%, I only fired my weapon once at the beginning for the 1st Sync Shot.

The second time, same thing, but I tried to increase my accuracy with the Warhound.

Third time I tried shooting and Warhound, I guess I just wasn't good enough.

I did finish Raven Strike on Elite though. Gotta go back and finish up the tactical stuff.

Likewise - I jumped from 54% to 96!

Second run was elite, taking a sniper m101 sniper and silenced pdr - though I tried to use the war hound as little as possible, only for major targets like the helis, and to get through the timed run inside

Went for accuracy and hshots, speed, and marking targets for team, and sensors - I think like on multiplayer you get better scores if you play a teamgame....

i can confirm this works exactly how i did it and got 100!!

• 2 weeks later...
How are you progressing on Deep Fire? I can't reach 80%... tried many times

I did reach 88% on Deep Fire. I finally got the achievement :locked!!

Same thing on this one. Go for headshots. Go for speed. Mark targets and use sensors. Do it on Veteran or Elite to get the multiplier.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...