Uplay Account Warning - Read First

Jump Joker

I know this post may be late because this game is pretty much dead. However, I discovered after I was about half way through 200 songs my Uplay account finally decided to give me Uplay achievements and as a result disabled all future Xbox achievements for the game. I had to go into my Uplay account on my PC, break the account link, delete my game data and start again. If you are going to take this 1000 on, do the choreography upload/download achievements FIRST. Then disable your account, delete the game save, and start knocking out the rest of the achievements in earnest. It sucked for me because I only had the choreography ones and 200 song one left and I had to start all over. Good luck!!!

Sadly my quest for 1000 on this silly game has ended. Due to a glitch (perhaps related to my Uplay account as listed above), I somehow popped the Gold choreographer achievement before the silver. I have made four attempts since to erase all my save files, clear the cache, etc... and I still couldn't get the silver achievement to pop. On the fourth try I even cleared everything in advance, restarted the system, and made a single playthrough attempt making sure not to deviate outside the Freestyle area. I even played the list in order and knew where 25 songs was and it still did not pop. I even took it to 30 songs just in case. So I'm leaving it here and not going to even reattempt the 200 songs. Thanks Ubisoft for your substandard quality control. And this is coming from a guy who grinded 1000/1000 on DOA Xtreme 2. :(