5-3 Boss Professional *spoilers*

muffinmastergw2

Since I had some trouble with this boss fight at first, I figured I would post something to help other people get through this easily. I apologize if someone has already posted on this.

This fight can be a real pain. The first time I got here I kept dying because of Jill shooting me.

The easiest way to beat the first part of the battle is to run from Wesker and hide behind a corner. Shoot him with a rocket and he will catch it. The other player can now shoot the rocket, causing wesker to retreat immediately.

Now the 2nd part with Jill is alot harder on Professional. She tends to hit you even if you dodge her. What works the best is having chris talk to her, then sheva restrains her like normal. When you are doing this, have chris shoot the gem in jill's chest with a magnum, then throw her. You can then rip at the gem while jill is on the ground. If you want to, you can actually use the stun rod on her, then throw her and restrain her.

When your partner is pulling on the gem, make sure you have a first aid spray ready in case jill hits her. Since you dont have much time to heal, this is a must.

This method takes about 5-10 minutes to do instead of the usual 30 or more.

I also had problems with the Jill part, what I did was take like 10 flash grenades with me... Flash her then Sheva grabs her you do you thing then when she gets out of the hold wait like 3 - 4 secs then flash again and Sheva will grab her again and continue till done took me about 3 mins to do it this way.

Edited by Beer Monst3r

finaly beat it omg 32 deaths and a hour later, god... well more to the point what me and my brother did was one would restrain and the other shoot with a sniper that way u dont have to counter, throw her on the ground and then pull on it did it 4 times for each and finaly beat the level

o and when one of u is pulling it off have the other switch to a first aid and be hiting the button almost other wise ur done for good luck

• 5 weeks later...

The Wesker tip was great, worked like a charm, so does this

When you get to jill be equipped with the flash rounds in a grenade launcher. Stun her with those, restrain her, and have your partner shoot her in the heart. Afterwards don't throw her! When she's about to get back up stun her again with the flash rounds, restrain her, and shoot her in the heart again. Do this until you have shot her in the heart seven times, throw her and remove the gadget. It will come off immediately. Total fight time if done correctly=5 minutes, there will be no talking, no dodging, no bs...she won't even have the chance to touch you.

It took me and my friend an hour to beat jill on pro.. man! its insanely hard...

But we used the a pistol bcos if you miss the crystal with a magnum your bound to kill Jill.

This is how we did it in the end.

Basically Chris kept talking to Jill with X untill she gets confused. grabed her and shot the crystal with the pistol(doesnt matter who grabs her and who shoots) then throwed her to the ground with Chris. Then we back of and started again. do that 3/4 times. after the 3rd/4th we did the garb shoot technique and then threw her to the ground and ripped the crystal right off.

In short. we shot the crystal 3 or 4 times before we tried the rip it off.. and when we did, it came off 1st time

When you get to jill be equipped with the flash rounds in a grenade launcher. Stun her with those, restrain her, and have your partner shoot her in the heart. Afterwards don't throw her! When she's about to get back up stun her again with the flash rounds, restrain her, and shoot her in the heart again. Do this until you have shot her in the heart seven times, throw her and remove the gadget. It will come off immediately. Total fight time if done correctly=5 minutes, there will be no talking, no dodging, no bs...she won't even have the chance to touch you.

this way it's the only one that really works very good, like he said in bout 5 - 6 minutes, the only time you have to grab her is the 6 or 7th time you shoot her in the hearth, throw her remove the gadget and bingo you clear the stage!!! thanks for the tip

• 3 weeks later...

I'm doing it solo and playing as Sheva =/ Does the AI grab automatically no matter who you are?

Edit: Kk... Got it my first time tryin the shoot 6 times. I just used the 3 shot burst pistol... Idk... Professional is over and I got all 1000 so now I just need verses... kk. Thanks.

Edited by Lord Terrax XII

This part was crazy on proffesional. I just loaded Sheva up with First Aid sprays and one unlimted ammo gun. Took a few tries but finally got it. I wish this was posted sooner, I like the sniper idea and the flash bang idea, never thouth of those! lol

Wesker NEVER catches the Rocket. If he did I would have beat it by now!!!

Edit: The only guide that actually worked ... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BgxJHG8mQ&feature=related]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 - Professional "Chapter 5-3" ☆ No Damage & Speed Run ☆ Part 2/2[/ame]

Edited by owtkastbabyboi

• 11 months later...
this way it's the only one that really works very good, like he said in bout 5 - 6 minutes, the only time you have to grab her is the 6 or 7th time you shoot her in the hearth, throw her remove the gadget and bingo you clear the stage!!! thanks for the tip

I not in that level yet but i think this is an excellent tip... I going to use it.

• 4 weeks later...

WHY the FK Did i not read this earlier!!! I had a really cool co op partner on LIVE last night and we spent the better part of an hour trying to beat her. I wish to god i had of known. Hopefully i can find that guy and try this method again.

• 1 month later...

I passed this part alone. It took me 44 tries. Wesker caught a grenade launcher round at the beginning, the first time he was going up the stairs chasing me. I was playing as Sheva and found that if Chris only had healing items equiped, he would stay hidden a little better. At the beggining I ran up the stairs and kept left till i got to the part where you have to jump down or turn around. I turned and Wesker was comming up the stairs. I shot a grenade and then shot it with a sniper rifle, the AI did nothing. Wesker retreated then I gave Chris a weapon, sniper rifle.

I used the other grenade launcher equiped with nitrogen rounds to pass Jill. That and two sniper rifles, one for each player. I ended up flipping Jill twice before Sheva (me) started to restrain her. Piece of cake after that as long as you dont try ripping that thing off her chest till shes been restrained and shot in the heart 7ish times. You"ll know when because you wont be able to restrain her anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This worked perfect.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I also had problems with the Jill part, what I did was take like 10 flash grenades with me... Flash her then Sheva grabs her you do you thing then when she gets out of the hold wait like 3 - 4 secs then flash again and Sheva will grab her again and continue till done took me about 3 mins to do it this way.

Thats exactly what I'll be trying, glad someone confirmed this works. Cheers :)

I wouldn't risk using a magnum, miss one too many shots and Jill will die. It's a little known fact (one that's worth noting) that you can use any type of weapon, and all shots will inflict the same amount of damage (about 1500 worth, if you take things numerically). If you're rather skilled with aiming, you might be able to use a machine gun to great effect. Pump one shot into her stomach to make her recoil, shoot the device, and repeat until the device malfunctions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4DPhPyL4Bo]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 - Professional "Jill's Device In 10sec." ROGUE[/ame]