Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

Need some folks to help knock out Act 5 on insane. I have the 4 player coop achieve so it doesn't have to be 4 people (Although I will gladly join a 4 player game) I just don't want to attempt the last act solo. I have super active, insta-gib and super explosion mutators. GT: ColdSpider72

I'm on EST and will be available after 5-6 PM.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for 3 players to do insane acts 1-4 (and prologue if someone needs it), usually can't get a fourth person. so if it takes too long i can go with a guest and just not have someone not playing. doing arcade w/ infinite ammo, instagib, and super reload. message me on live if you want to join.

gamertag: RustyValtrex

Hosting INSANE Horde game 1-50.. Mutators = Inifinite Ammo, Super Active, InstaGib Melee Must have mic because its annoying when people don't use team work..

Want to join? add name to list.

1. (>>)

2.JAYSFAN14

Friend Requests will be ignored

I'm in. Send me a time and I will be there.

Looking to beat the "ENTIRE" campaign, need 3 dedicated players that can see it thru the end. I have the book so I can get us all of the hidden items. Please message my gt because I hardly ever come on this site! Thank you.

Hit me up gt= Knocking Hard

Which difficulty?, i too am looking for dedicated players,

sorry for messaging you on here, but i'm at my gfs and i'm having troubles with her network so i can't quite get on live yet :p

I also need to pick up some of the collectibles so i wouldn't mind knocking them out in the same playthrough and bleeding my barely working router looking up a location guide lol

Hosting INSANE Horde game 1-50.. Mutators = Inifinite Ammo, Super Active, InstaGib Melee Must have mic because its annoying when people don't use team work..

1. (>>)

2. JAYSFAN14

3. xiMake iT RaiiN

Send me a time as well

Edited by iTz RaiiN

Which difficulty?, i too am looking for dedicated players,

sorry for messaging you on here, but i'm at my gfs and i'm having troubles with her network so i can't quite get on live yet :p

I also need to pick up some of the collectibles so i wouldn't mind knocking them out in the same playthrough and bleeding my barely working router looking up a location guide lol

It doesnt matter man, I mean I have yet to play it so I dont have insane. But there are a fiew people I have that are going to play it on insane. So you will be fine if you play with us.

Looking for 3 people, campaign Insane normal one or Arcade, I've done Act I, I can start from Act II but it doesn't matter.

I want to finish it in one run, I mean one day/evening/night without any long break except dinner, toilet, etc. :woop:

GT: D4Ru73K

Looking for 3 people, campaign Insane normal one or Arcade, I've done Act I, I can start from Act II but it doesn't matter.

I want to finish it in one run, I mean one day/evening/night without any long break except dinner, toilet, etc. :woop:

GT: D4Ru73K

I just sent you a message and a invite

Originally Posted by TuM Predator http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. (>>)

2. JAYSFAN14

3. xiMake iT RaiiN

4. CommonlyNasty

Looking to beat the "ENTIRE" campaign, need 3 dedicated players that can see it thru the end. I have the book so I can get us all of the hidden items. Please message my gt because I hardly ever come on this site! Thank you.

Hit me up gt= Knocking Hard

Hey I am really up for doing this as I need the collectables and the co-op achievments. I will play through the whole thing but due to work commitments I cannot play every day, but whenever I am online I am up for it. Can I add you?

Heading to bed for a few hours, will be up and have all night and morning to help those that still are looking either for the Onyx medals or just to get the achievements. So, send me a message if you are needing help and as soon as I get online again I will either set up the match or join yours.