How do you kill someone with a SOFLAM?

WOLFkraut

I got some amazing mail from some redneck piece of shit earlier because I tea-bagged him. He was using the M26 exploit so every time I downed him he got a cheeky dip.

Next thing I know "CheatingScumbag sent you a message" and in some drawling, awful accent he actually screams at me "Let me fuckin' tell you something, the only time someone gets teabagged is when you shove a knife in their fuckin' back you little bitch! Grow a pair of balls you fucking fag!"

1) I wasn't aware there were rules and regulations regarding teabagging... Must have missed that memo. Plus it only inspired me to do it every single time after that too.

2) I pointed out that cheating pieces of shit surrender all and any rights to argue anything that is done to them in a video game.

Oh, and this guy was a Colonel 97... Clearly takes things way too seriously to get his blood boiling over my actions in a game.

No reply, as per, justice was served!

I got some amazing mail from some redneck piece of shit earlier because I tea-bagged him. He was using the M26 exploit so every time I downed him he got a cheeky dip.

Next thing I know "CheatingScumbag sent you a message" and in some drawling, awful accent he actually screams at me "Let me fuckin' tell you something, the only time someone gets teabagged is when you shove a knife in their fuckin' back you little bitch! Grow a pair of balls you fucking fag!"

1) I wasn't aware there were rules and regulations regarding teabagging... Must have missed that memo. Plus it only inspired me to do it every single time after that too.

2) I pointed out that cheating pieces of shit surrender all and any rights to argue anything that is done to them in a video game.

Oh, and this guy was a Colonel 97... Clearly takes things way too seriously to get his blood boiling over my actions in a game.

Thats funny, I don't see why people get so upset over it, especially when that guy was abusing a glitch. Something I don't understand even more though is when you enter a server and in the description it says somethign along the lines of "teabagging=ban" like why would someone kick/ban a person just for that? If you don't like it take their tags and do it to them. Sometimes I do it just out of habit and not even meaning to.

Ya gotta love the rednecks..:p

Thats funny, I don't see why people get so upset over it, especially when that guy was abusing a glitch. Something I don't understand even more though is when you enter a server and in the description it says somethign along the lines of "teabagging=ban" like why would someone kick/ban a person just for that? If you don't like it take their tags and do it to them. Sometimes I do it just out of habit and not even meaning to.

Idk about you guys, but I jump into those servers just to teabag every kill I get. Just because. lol

If I feel like it safe I will teabag anyone I kill. I want them to rage at me so I can get some easy kills. I just started this tactic and you can tell when you piss them off, they just keep running at you and running at you.:p

If I feel like it safe I will teabag anyone I kill. I want them to rage at me so I can get some easy kills. I just started this tactic and you can tell when you piss them off, they just keep running at you and running at you.:p

Use it to your advantage lol. After you kill them, go prone somewhere and wait 10 seconds, then move and watch that spot. When they go back after you, sneak up and knife! ;)