Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 2 more people that are willing to get through the boredom of doing this till all achievements are traded.

I need everything online as I havent even played it under my main GT yet.

Message and add me if you wanna do it.

VVV WHUMEISTER + exodusmonkey.... who also needs to finish it up.

Cheers

Count Rogula

Roloboloco

L3th4l Hitm4n

DarqStalker

i added you all to my friends list, i'll be around tonight (being wednesday) and then this weekend. and just for further details i'm on Eastern time.

thx

look forward to boosting with ya.

~ELSock~

If anyone STILL needs online achiev's for this then im online NOW and ALL day saturday if ANYONE out there still plays this needs them.

Mainly after the 20 kills without dying but i'll help everyone else get what ones they need, as im nice like that. lol

Send me a friend request AND a message re: boosting blacksite as i get loads of requests that i delete as i never play them.

Cheers people

I need Around The Block, King Of The Block and Probed if anyone is interested in boosting with me. I'm on everyday. I'm in the UK so other UK people would be preferred, however if you are from the US that's OK too. I need 3 more people, maybe 2 if I can get a friend to help. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I now have all online achievements, so I will not be boosting on this game anymore. Thanks to TeenJackBauer, Andrew 91802 and Radical Rocky.

Edited by Crimson Ridley