Red Dead Redemtion, Too many glitches

One of my favourites was at Gaptooth Ridge where some treasure hunters glitched through the rock, and could shoot you from underground.

Hah yeah that happened to me at Pike's Basin, only his hand was poking through the ground and shooting me. So I threw down some dynamite and it somehow managed to kill him. Another hilarious glitch, I was riding along and all of a sudden was thrown from my horse really high up into the air. I flew along for quite some time before finally landing and dying.

Kind of reminded me of that swing set in GTA4 that would rocket you along if you got in a car and bumped into it.

As far as 'glitches' go, Red Dead's don't always affect the gameplay in a big way. I'm, finding most of the glitches to be funny. It only becomes annoying when something glitches at the wrong time. EG. Trying to get away from enemies and your horse keeps walking in front of you :( lol

All these people complaining about glitches confuse me. I have NEVER ONCE encountered any kind of glitch in either single player OR multiplayer.

Same with me. I've not had any glitches so far, it really boggles me when people are complaining about them yet I've not encountered any :/ Well at least I can say these glitches are something I AM glad I've missed out on :)

Only glitch thats ever affected me was after id been collecting fox and racoon pelts in great plains i rode into blackwater to save and play poker. So walking into the saloon i bump into some random cowboy and the next thing I know im 50 feet above the main street and falling to my death.

Only stopped being funny when I realised id lost all my pelts.

I have not seen any flying people or deer/horses...yet, as a few others have, but I did experience a very irritating glitch that did affect gameplay. I came across a pack of wolves (5) west of Escalera and I was currently working on Hunter Rank 3: melee 5 wolves with your knife & collect 5 wolf pelts. After killing all the wolves w/ my knife I skinned the first 2 then my character could only move in one direction and wasn't walking, he was gliding across the ground and i couldn't shoot any weapon! Also, I have experienced the horse glitch where you whistle for your horse and it's different than the original. It's an awesome game, don't get me wrong, but it is littered with glitches and minor bugs; We shouldn't be paying $59.99 for developers mistakes...in any game.

I have not seen any flying people or deer/horses...yet, as a few others have, but I did experience a very irritating glitch that did affect gameplay. I came across a pack of wolves (5) west of Escalera and I was currently working on Hunter Rank 3: melee 5 wolves with your knife & collect 5 wolf pelts. After killing all the wolves w/ my knife I skinned the first 2 then my character could only move in one direction and wasn't walking, he was gliding across the ground and i couldn't shoot any weapon! Also, I have experienced the horse glitch where you whistle for your horse and it's different than the original. It's an awesome game, don't get me wrong, but it is littered with glitches and minor bugs; We shouldn't be paying $59.99 for developers mistakes...in any game.

I had this happen too, major piss off especially when I was just next to the bed for me to save.

The only real annoying glitch I've seen was the "magic guy in the rock" thing on Pike's Basin. It was particularly annoying at the time because he was the last guy in the 2nd "wave" of enemies and I hadn't progressed far enough into the story to have any of the thrown weapons. Other than that there seems to be some sort of lag on re-entering cover with some weapons but that should be an easy fix with a patch. In fact there was another glitch I saw. I was hunting bears up in Tall Trees right by the top of the map (where the river comes down from the mountain) when I slipped into the river and died. When I respawned I was on the other side between the mountains and the river with no way of getting out other than dying. To be fair this is a pretty big game so I can forgive it for all of these problems. I've definitely played worse games with worse glitch's recently. Forgotten Sands anyone?