Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so stoked for this game that I am going to just post my Gamertag and stuff now!

gamertag: gogogoh3

Mic: yes

time zone: -7 or whatever california time is

I use the preference: online, busy, away so please look at that before just inviting me. You can message me anyways but no spamming.

By the way I am playing conviction if anyone want to join up please look in the conviction forum

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GT= Chucker71 .. 71 is birth year, yeah I'm as old as Sam himself.

Looking for co-op and multiplayer friends to ADD to my FL, only 1 person on my current list really plays ANY Splinter Cell. I've played all past SC versions.

East Coast here, usually on 7pm-10pm weekdays.

Play with mic.. play with stealth as much as possible, only gung ho IF needed.. slower the better.

Will be on vacation starting Friday after release for the next week, so will be on a lot.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks guys.

Looking to do the 10 hack assists in Spies vs Mercs. Should be easy as it can be done in private match. Need 4 I believe and we can cycle. Send me a message or add your name to this list.

1. Vicktacular

2. bLaKgRaVy

3. II HARDIN II

4. Ragg Mop

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=353380

Edited by Vicktacular

Are you like me and enjoy teaming up with people from the site to kick ass online without going for achievements? Well, now there's a thread for it. Write down your name if you're looking for players to play on a casual level online.

Xerofox (message me saying you're from x360a)

ps. If you add me you need to have a mic and actually use it.

Edited by Xerofox