getting chicks achivement

start off and grab all the chicks and then exit. If you can do that without dieing save and then continue. Always go away from the cats and try to go really fast. If you must, wait for the cats to come near you and jump them in open space. It took me a few tries too and then once I figured out the mechanics I had the points easily.Speed helps as well as grabbing all the chicks and exiting, you get mega bonus points.

i am having trouble with this, ill try the speed method tomorrow.

Getting all at once seems nearly impossible to me =( i played about 15 min didnt pass 15k

With some practice the first 2 to 3 levels will be real easy to get all chicks at once.

Speed is huge. If you beat the first level in under 15 seconds you get 10,000 bonus.

My advice is to try and go in one direction... and pick up each of the chicks closest to where you start from, then jump/drop and get the chicks on upper/lower tier while still running in the same direction.

If you notice you'll run into a cat up ahead, slam on the brakes and go the other way (duh!)

• 10 months later...

If it's too tough, you don't have to get all the chicks in a row before exiting. I never did. I just took a few at a time, went to exit and saved. I moved along steadily but of course it took me longer, but not a problem. I did get the 10,000 points in the bonus rounds - not very difficult and if you save when you enter the bonus round and before you start it, you can repeat it until you get the 10,000.