Expert of War

xxDAMRONxx

Can anyone actually confirm whether or not the Weapon Camo's are needed for this achievement? I have read both ways on different forums..you need them some say and some say you don't.. So if anyone could confirm please do so

Yes. EVERYTHING is needed for this challenge. Camo challenges, guns, vehicles, equipment, playlists......Basically, in the challenges menu everything must be completed thats listed on that particular stats screen.

• 3 weeks later...
this is a terrible acheivement, it should have been for mastering one of every type and not everything of every type

Agreed. It fits perfectly thought. Terrible achievement for a terrible game. The only cool thing is we had a pretty good boosting lobby. We had a good time and everybody was pretty cool for the most part. I played with a ton of people from the site and met alot of new people to boost with.

• 3 weeks later...
Is your boosting group finished? If not, I've still got a ways to go and would like to join up :D

Sorry, its been done for several months. At this point it will be very hard to get a boosting group together because you need a group of 16 people every boosting session. On my friends list I had 60 people who were only there to boost homefront. At the beginning it was very easy to get 16 people. After a month it was a struggle to get 16 even when I had that many people on my list. To get a party of 16 you will need at least 25-30 people interested. A bunch will not show up and a bunch will be unreliable. Also some people will only boost for a little bit and you need to find a replacement right away. Lets just say this was one of the hardest achievements to organize a boosting session for. Good luck.

Edit - Oh yeah - Its a minimum of 60 hours of boosting which will probably take at least a month+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

**IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR EXTRA BOOSTING PEOPLE FOR THIS CHEEVO**

My GT is XAssassinX2819.

I'm on most afternoons. I'm East Coast of US. Looking for atleast 1 person to grind this out with. multiple people would be helpful. With just a few people we can do odds and ends. The Automatic guns I can do with randoms over time if necessary. Send me a friend request on XBL with Homefront in message or something.