Theme

DJzero

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I bought this theme the other day. It's pretty bad to be honest. The guy on it looks awesome and I'm sure this is going to be an exteremely good game but did they really have to use the same shot for all of the tabs? That really upset me, paying the points and getting this lame theme.

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

I think microsoft needs to have like a preview of the theme before you buy it, and the gamerpics. Cause like DJzero said your buying on blind faith...

What pisses me off is that they're supposed to. There's a section of the website for it. Hell, some of the themes and gamer pics actually say "Go to xbox.com for a preview" and then it's not there!

if you go on xbox.com and go to the marketplace section they have previews of most items up for download.

Yeah, most.

For example, though:

I really want to get the Worms Picture Packs. Possibly the Theme. But I won't buy them without knowing what I'm getting. I've heard the theme puts the worms behind the XBL ads when you're online. I'd like to see the theme so I know if that will/won't be a problem. As for the picture packs, there are three. Should I have to buy all three? Or wouldn't it be kinda fair for me to know what was in each one ahead of time?

I'm sorry, but Xbox seriously drops the ball when it comes to their website. This is a great example.

• 1 month later...