CrimsonBohemian

Ok so kinda new to the whole forum thing, and I finally got my signature to work with movements and all!

So I was wondering about "custom avatars"? I see images I would like to post but it says the limit is 100x100 or 19.6 KB (whichever is smaller). I'm seeing people with fuller sized avatars, so is there something I can do? On a side note can avatars be gifs as well or just jpeg?

Also can we have more than one sig? I kinda wanna put something with my GT next to Buffy...

So I was wondering about "custom avatars"? I see images I would like to post but it says the limit is 100x100 or 19.6 KB (whichever is smaller). I'm seeing people with fuller sized avatars, so is there something I can do? On a side note can avatars be gifs as well or just jpeg?

Subscribers get a slightly larger limit of 150x150 (unsure about file size), that may be what you're seeing.

Avatars can be gifs, but most gifs are going to be too large for the restrictions.

Also can we have more than one sig? I kinda wanna put something with my GT next to Buffy...

You can have multiple signature images, but all your images combined need to fit within the restrictions (500x300).

Ok so kinda new to the whole forum thing, and I finally got my signature to work with movements and all!

to get the fuller sized avatar image, you need to subscribe, it is one of the many perks. if you are interested, CLICK HERE TO BEGIN.

as for your signature, i think you can have as many as you want, so long as it is within the total size limit.

EDIT: ninja'd by 5 minutes! how embarrassing, that it took me so long to type:(

Thanks for the heads up guys...any tips on maybe where is a good place to make sure I can get avatars that fit? (or a way for me to resize them?)

Usually any picture you place for your avatar will be resized by itself.

If you want to do it on your own you can use programs like Photoshop, Gimp, etc. to resize it