Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

I need 12 to complete GoW2 I need all the Horde achievements were you have to be (_) level and beat (_) wave All 7 of them. Maps- War Machine, Highway, Sanctuary, Way Station, Allfathers Garden, Memorial, and Nowwhere. I also need "Icy Dead People". For ANNEX: New With Execution Rules I think I Think Flood Is all I Need. 10 Meat Sheilds So Hit ME Up on XbOX LIVE Any Time Im Usually always online.

GT- Tarasenko x 91

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys and gals .. I'm looking to revamp my XBL friends list with more people like me who are constantly on playing Gears games (any of them including PC). They have always been my "go to" games and I know there is plenty of your guys/gals out there obsessed with these games as well. Anyone welcome to send me a F/R but I do prefer players with MICs when in-game as I like to communicate while gaming.

Also, I play more for fun than competition with new players to feel them out and just simply to help new players out, so if your looking only to compete and not just enjoying to play the game, then I'm not your guy (already got a team for competitions). Send out those F/R guys and gals aka gearheads. Look forward to playing with real "Gears" players. :Bounce:

Hi everyone,

I also need to work on some Horde achievements and some other online stuff. Feel free to add my GT: LeRoiNL.

Also send me a PM with Gears 2 in it. If you need help with stuff I already have I'm sure I can make some time to help you also.

GT: Nico Loire

I'm a veteran of Gears of War 1/2/3, but I did get reset, so new account. Need a bunch of the achievements, but I pretty much know what to do. I'll help with others if needed.:

• Co-Op Campaign
  • Collectibles
  • Insane Difficulty

For any other acheivements, jsut look at the other forum posts. Don't want to spam.

I'm a veteran of Gears, but got reset, so new account. I need most of the DLC ones, but I know what to do. Only add me if you have the time to spare:

• Versus Acheivements (KoTH, Wingman, etc.)
  • Flashback Map Pack (Horde specifically, but also Annex)
  • Snowblind Map Pack (Again, horde specifically)
  • Dark Corners Map Pack (Horde and Deleted Scene)

And for the real daring, the Lvl. 100 boosting. I'm barely level 1, being that I just restarted.

Edited by Nico Loire

I'm a veteran of Gears, but got reset, so new account. I need most of the DLC ones, but I know what to do. Only add me if you have the time to spare:

And for the real daring, the Lvl. 100 boosting. I'm barely level 1, being that I just restarted.

Hi,

We can do some horde and lvl boosting.

GT:MAJDI70

Can help you with all of them. On most evenings although im in the middle of a house move so not as much as id like. Looking myslef to get Annex, Beat The Meatflag & level boosting on KOTH.

Tag is weaponx031277

Looking for anyone who, like me, got reset twice at lv 50+ and gave up on ever getting to 100. Anyone want to form up a group and plow through a bunch of annex games until Veteran Gear is achieved? I also need Blood on the Sand. I'm on wave 38, but am completely willing to start from the beginning if anyone else still needs to.

I'm a veteran of Gears of War 1/2/3, but I did get reset, so new account. Need a bunch of the achievements, but I pretty much know what to do. I'll help with others if needed.:

• Co-Op Campaign
  • Collectibles
  • Insane Difficulty

For any other acheivements, jsut look at the other forum posts. Don't want to spam.

Haven't played in a wile, buy I am ready to help out with what ever!!

Looking for group to do all Horde achievements on the Dark Corner map

And looking for group to boost KOTH for veteran gear

Send me a message whenever you're doing it, or if you are trying to gather people.

GAMERTAG: FSA ZD

Hi, Just started playing gears 2 after playing gears 3 first, and need a co op partner to run thru the campaign with, ill be doing it on normal difficulty but u could do it on whatever difficulty u need, so if u need hardcore or insane i can run thru and kill everyone and u can just sit back if u want. please send me a message on XBL if u wanna do this with me. Mics are optional. GT = ii exhibit ii

Edited by II Exhibit II

Looking for group to do all Horde achievements on the Dark Corner map

And looking for group to boost KOTH for veteran gear

Send me a message whenever you're doing it, or if you are trying to gather people.

GAMERTAG: FSA ZD

I am looking to find player to rank boosting using the KOTH method.

GT:MAJDI70