How do u get master spectre gear? from where?

Saix00726

to unlock it you need to get a million dollars

once that's done you can get it from the dude in C-Sec, and also buy the licence from him so you can get it from your guy in the normandy

you start with the VIII gear

and when you get to a high enough level (50?) you can then get the spectre X gear (makes even insanity a joke)

Do you have to be level 50 then to buy this cos ive got 4 million and the gear or license arent available to buy:mad:

It should be at the C-sec headquarters for a start. not sure if you have to be over level 50 to buy them though because I only found out about them after i was past level 50.

The moment you become a Specter (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!) you can go to C-Sec in the Wards of the Citidel and talk to the merchant guy. He checks your status and is surprised you're a Specter. He then says, "I'll open the rare stocks for you". If you had the 1,000,000 Creds achievement at that point, you can immediately purchase the Specter gear.

If you didn't, you'll need that Achievement. And the reason for that is... a Full set of VII Specter gear is pretty much 1,000,000 creds.

Once you have BOTH of those Achievements, head back to that C-Sec officer and purchase both your first set of gear and the license.

Once you get the level 50 Achievement (or any character you're playing with reaches level 50) the X gear becomes available.

There are ONLY Specter weapons. No Specter armor.

This is disappointing, but can be easily rectified with high levels and lots of buying late game.

As for Collossus armors... You can find most of those at stores. But finding one for a human can be tricky, especially if they can only equip Light Armor. Finding one for an Asari is also quite tricky.

And if you kill some enemies or bosses, they may drop Collossus armor.

I do believe you can even purchase a license somewhere to have it available from time to time on the Normandy.

What I can't seem to find is some of the best Amps and Omni-Tools in the game...