Well, what the hell happened to this game?

KillerJuan77

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I really dont think its going to be a good xbox 360 game just saying it coming from gamecube, and dreamcast, but i've always been a fan

How did CVX suck? (DC)

How did RE0 and RE1 suck? (GCN)

*Just listed the major ones for those consoles since you mentioned those consoles*

Either you're not good at them or something is seriously wrong with you. I'm going to go with the "you're not good at them" excuse since many people (including myself) found no problems with the series.

This is coming from a guy who's played the all of the REs, including the Gun Survivors/Outbreaks (I'll admit that some of the Gun Survivors blowed, but they weren't like the tradional REs, so that's a given.).

And no, I'm no fanboy of the series, otherwise you'd see me playing RE4 all day, but I don't :).

I really dont think its going to be a good xbox 360 game just saying it coming from gamecube, and dreamcast, but i've always been a fan

How can you even think to say that? RE4 was easily the best looking and playing game on the gamecube, and the gamecube wasn't even a shooter console. I have high expectations that I am sure will be met for RE5.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...