No more S.T.A.R.S

Mr. Writer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i dont think there could really be any more S.T.A.R.S since most of the members are dead, the leader of Alpha Team (Wesker) has turned evil and the leader of Bravo Team (Enrico Marini) is dead....if they made a new group i hope to god they bring back Barry Burton (my all time favorite resident evil character)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only STARS members remaining are:

Rebecca Chambers

Chris Redfield

Jill Valentine

Barry Burton

Albert Wesker

The rest were either killed in the initial helicopter crash, during RE:0 or during RE:1. Brad Vickers was killed by the Nemesis in the third game and his zombified form appears in RE2 as an "easter egg" if you will.

I'm pretty sure that STARS is gone, but what makes me not think this is Chris Redfield is wearing a STARS patch on his uniform in the RE5 trailer. Interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

S.T.A.R.S. is the Special Tactics And Rescue Squad and you can consider it the "SWAT" of the Raccoon Police Department. Because of Umbrella's involvement in the city of Raccoon, they implemented the STARS to take care of issues and put Albert Wesker in charge so that he could overlook the project and make sure they don't find any "discoveries" while on the job, such in the case at the Spencer/Trevor Mansion.

This is why Wesker screwed the Bravo team's helicopter up before it took flight because he wanted to see how the creatures from the T-Virus (Tyrant Virus) fared against the best of the best. This is also why he sabotaged the mission once Alpha Team arrived.

Hope this explains. I'm the biggest RE buff that I know.

• 3 weeks later...
S.T.A.R.S. is the Special Tactics And Rescue Squad and you can consider it the "SWAT" of the Raccoon Police Department. Because of Umbrella's involvement in the city of Raccoon, they implemented the STARS to take care of issues and put Albert Wesker in charge so that he could overlook the project and make sure they don't find any "discoveries" while on the job, such in the case at the Spencer/Trevor Mansion.

This is why Wesker screwed the Bravo team's helicopter up before it took flight because he wanted to see how the creatures from the T-Virus (Tyrant Virus) fared against the best of the best. This is also why he sabotaged the mission once Alpha Team arrived.

Hope this explains. I'm the biggest RE buff that I know.

Should have checked back sooner.

So long story short, Wesker was put in charge of S.T.A.R.S., and pretty much sabotaged the mission in favor of Umbrella? That's pretty much all I could get out of it, me and my RE nubness...:p

There is no Umbrella, after ReSi 4 Wesker told a strike team (Including Hunk) to infiltrate the Japanese Labs (These were the last standing Umbrella labs) when the virus was released there (You can see small imagary of this at the end of The Movie Extinction.

Therefore most of Umbrella except the big hitter Wesker are now dead so this is true.

Stars died after 3. When most of them died and the Police Station was whacked down by zombies and Nemisis the only ones that were left had went AWOL anyway.

Barry dissapeared, Chris was in Europe finding Umbrella Corps head lab (That mysteriously dissapears from records hereafter) and Jill had quit.

So Chris now works for himself basically tracking down rogue Umbrella Gens.

That's wat it says in my timeline, and I'm the biggest Resident evil fanatic you will meet.

All books, comics, movies, memerobilia I have lol.

Interesting. Maybe we will have to hold a dueling Resident Evil merchandise picture-op sometime. I have at least 600 dollars in Resident Evil merchandise from shirts, posters, guides, books, DVD's, novels, games, OST's, comics, action figures all in original boxes and factory sealed items.

PS: If you follow anything that the movies go by, you need to slap yourself silly. The movies are a joke to the true storyline of the game. :D

Should have checked back sooner.

So long story short, Wesker was put in charge of S.T.A.R.S., and pretty much sabotaged the mission in favor of Umbrella? That's pretty much all I could get out of it, me and my RE nubness...:p

Right. The virus leaked out in the Spencer/Trevor estate and a lot of stuff happened really quick. Wesker sent in his own troops to a slaughter and Bravo died except for Chambers, who survived RE:0 and RE:1. Alpha Team was sent in afterwards and they died except for Barry, Brad, Jill, Albert and Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't even compare the movies to me to the true Resident Evil storyline lolz. I mean I enjoyed the films and all but they are of no relevance to the true storyline.

Take this, for example. According to Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Leon Kennedy was Jill Valentine's old cop partner in Raccoon PD and died several months prior to the time setting of the second movie. This is printed in the Raccoon City newspapers used in the second movie and given out as props before the movie's release. I have two copies of the paper myself and the article is on the front page under "Jill Valentine under pressure from STARS" or something like that. It explains that Leon Kennedy died. Lol.

Stupid game-to-movies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...