Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Me and my mate are looking for 2 others to boost with for the Best Player in a Ranked Game. For all 4 players to get this achievement I recon it will take no longer than 10 minutes, if your interested please post a time and day that will suit and I'll make sure that we're on.

If you still need the achievement, send me a friends request ( LeMansFahrer ). I will help.

Alright hit me up guys .. I just rented this game and started boosting with others already .. If anyone wants to begin boosting the numerous achievements in this game hit me up with a FR .. You can click on the FR picture in my sig to send one .. If you do just send a quick message along with it with the name of the game you want to boost in so i know what your sending a FR to me for .. sound good ? OK .. then just hit me up with that FR ok .. thanks guys !

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this game today. In fact, I haven't even unwrapped it but I was browsing through this site and apparently this seems to be a somewhat difficult achievement to get. So I figured I would make a post. So if anyone wants to give me a hand with this I should be on tomorrow afternoon sometime Eastern Standard Time. Just send a fr to Lostheroes5686. This is would be greatly appreciated.