Seriously 3.0 War Supporter Question

heyhey

Hey i'm new to this website, i was just wondering if the war supporter onyx is possible forever or not, say you started the game really late, is there 30 more events to play through? Say you started playing in 2013, would it be possible still? As i would of thought they would stop doing events or would there be a cycle? Not sure if this is a silly question or not, but thank you in advance.

Hey! It for sure won't be possible to get forever, unless Epic creates a system that automatically updates events each week, but that's highly unlikely... Many of us are just hoping for a few more events, the thought of a completely new cycle is completely alien because Epic is having so much trouble keeping up with this one, in 1.5 months or so we have only had 2 new events and this week isn't looking too bright either (but maybe Epic will put up a new event on Halloween) but don't get your hopes up... 30 new events means 30 weeks (at least) which is 7.5 months so yeah, I wouldn't count on it, Epic releases their new Gears game "Judgement" early 2013 and personally I think that's the point where they stop updating the events all together... But that's what I personally think, I don't know what others think about it, but just be prepared for the worst..

They may not be able to make new events, but they could do daily events if they wanted to.All they are doing is manipulating a system to keep people playing their game.Once people get socialite, Im pretty sure they would move on to other games.Those going for 3.0 would have a major chuck of the medals done by the time they unlocked socialite.Epic knows this game would take a nosedive if people could unlock this cheev in a timely fashion.They saw how fast 3.0 was being unlocked and how many people were leaving the game after full completion.

With this new cycle, they are simply being asses.While Gears still has a strong following, its dying slowly.How many people do you think would still be playing if it wasnt for socialite?My 2nd cycle wait time was 2-3 months before I unlocked it.Keep in mind ive had he game since launch AND play pretty much every day.