Is their any Superhero or Villain that can destroy the Adamantium inside Wolverine?

TrueDestiny619

A question popped up in my head while I was playing MvC 3, Is their any Superhero or Villain that can destroy the Adamantium inside Wolverine? Apart from Magneto (of course) I couldn't really think of anybody other than Super-Man, Goku and maybe Galactus in any Anime, Comic Book, Movie or TV show that could very well destroy the (nearly) indestructible metal named Adamantium inside of Wolverine and also X-23

Defeating Wolverine and actually destroying his bones are two entirely separate things.

Hulk is a good example though, considering he ripped (Ultimate) Wolverine in half before. Goes to show that enough power can in fact break them.

He has a point though. Any debate about who can beat who in the comic book industry is entirely dependent on the current canon of whatever universe the book is published in (each universe has been rebooted so many times now...) and by whichever author is writing the book.

Example (and yes I know this has to do with defeating him not destroying his bones): For a long time the only way Wolverine could die was by asphyxiation so for awhile authors wrote Wolverine stories where he displayed aqua-phobia (a clinical fear of water). Then some writers decided that even then his healing power would adjust for the lack of oxygen or revive him once oxygen was available again and he become immortal again...So if these kind of things can change then there is no reason to believe that some author at any point my decide that ANY superhero or villain has some ability that allows them to break Wolverine's adamantium.

In the comic book industry things always change.

I don't quite understand why Spider-man is a contender but ok :p. Hulk is likely,I think DB is a bit of a unfair battle due to the fact you know they can fly and fire ki blasts lol. Never understood the love of Superman, I always personally found Batman better. I'd love to see Wolverine rip apart some Transformers though for sure!

Never understood the love of Superman, I always personally found Batman better.

Whether someone loves him or hates him, there's no denying Superman is the hands down the strongest Superhero. Not even the Hulk could defeat him. Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i50/5/3/28/frabz-I-DIDNT-REALLY-HEAR-THE-QUESTION-But-the-answer-is-aliens-164a68.jpg

Well, I did mention Superman afterall LOL :p.

Whether someone loves him or hates him, there's no denying Superman is the hands down the strongest Superhero. Not even the Hulk could defeat him. Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance.

Plenty of people could kill Superman. Doomsday has killed him, Hulk definitely could, really any smart hero could with a good old kryptonite trap. Superman is too nice to want to kill Wolverine anyway, so that answer is void :p

Plenty of people could kill Superman. Doomsday has killed him, Hulk definitely could, really any smart hero could with a good old kryptonite trap. Superman is too nice to want to kill Wolverine anyway, so that answer is void :p

But if we were talking sheer strength, noone can touch Superman. Doomsday did it once, and got his ass kicked a number of times afterward. The Hulk already lost to him twice. Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance IMO.

But if we were talking sheer strength, noone can touch Superman. Doomsday did it once, and got his ass kicked a number of times afterward. The Hulk already lost to him twice. Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance IMO.

It's all fictional, totally dependent on the writer. I could write a comic book that would get Aquaman to beat and destroy Superman.

Spider-Man, for the unbeliever above, is a genius. He will get into a fight, and get tossed around, and just happen to notice there are materials/machines that are designed to break down adamantium or some shit. He doesn't win by strength. He wins by brains.

Spider-Man, for the unbeliever above, is a genius. He will get into a fight, and get tossed around, and just happen to notice there are materials/machines that are designed to break down adamantium or some shit. He doesn't win by strength. He wins by brains.

Yea, overall brains are a very powerful thing to have in comic books (and irl!). As powerful as Superman can be, he was outsmarted by Batman who relies entirely on his combat prowess to outsmart and defeat his opponent. IF there were a way to destroy/remove/melt the adamantium via some sort of machine or something, there are plenty of people who would figure that out and take advantage of it...Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, Spider-man, Ant-Man, etc.. Removing it by force, such as with Superman, The Hulk, Thor, etc, could also be possible.

It's all fictional, totally dependent on the writer. I could write a comic book that would get Aquaman to beat and destroy Superman.

There's also 100 years of history backing up my assessment of Superman physically being the strongest. Obviously he can be defeated by being outsmarted, or with kryptonite, but as you said the writers are the ones who make up these stories. Obviously Superman can't win every fight, otherwise his stories would get redundant. So of course they come up with shit like him being vulnerable to magic, the color yellow, and the most famous being the kryptonite.

But again, if we're going by sheer strength, without any bullshit tricks, Superman is still the strongest and most powerful of all superheroes. Only one villian has ever defeated him on sheer strength, and he only was able to do so the first time. After that, he was never a match again.