Easy Leveling tips?

mtaylor29

I am currently level 56 and have only completed P.1 with all DLC. I was able to boost myself through Claptrap on P1 even though all the enemies were in the 60s (modded shotgun), but now that I have beaten INAC all the mobs have lowered to 30ish. I really do not want to playthrough the entire game again to get the last 5 levels I need for the acheivement. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I am currently level 56 and have only completed P.1 with all DLC. I was able to boost myself through Claptrap on P1 even though all the enemies were in the 60s (modded shotgun), but now that I have beaten INAC all the mobs have lowered to 30ish. I really do not want to playthrough the entire game again to get the last 5 levels I need for the acheivement. Any suggestions?

Either find people to help you farm Crawermax on Playthrough 2, which shouldn't be too hard or I would suggest farming the enemies at Eridian Promontory. To be honest, I would suggest farming Crawermax as he is easier to spawn and if you can find people with modded weapons and shields he shouldn't be any sort of a problem.

• 3 months later...