Steve In Water TAnk?

SynysterChris

Steve or Not?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Steve or Not?

At the end of code veronica, Wesker took Steve's body and comentied how he had died once and been brought back to live, and that the same could be done with Steve. So Im wondering and hoping that the person in the water tank at the end of the trailer is Steve Burnside.

Could make an interesting twist what do u think>

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Steve had a pretty important role in Code Veronica. He was one of the main characters you took control of at some points along with Claire Redfield and Chris Redfield. He was a prisoner of the Rockfort Island because of a dispute with his parents. He escapes the prison when it gets under attack (same as Claire) and then they meet up. From then on it's a love story kind of situation like two teenagers deciding if they love each other or not. I thought it was mostly boring myself but it did hold some sentiment.

I won't say anything else because it will become spoiler-land. All you need to know is that the last image we see of Steve he's dead. However, Wesker talks about taking his corpse and/or some of the T-Veronica virus at the end of Code Veronica (before RE4) for use. We never saw or heard any mention of the T-V virus after that point in the storyline because it went all to Las Plagas.

Sorry for the long post.. I bleed Resident Evil.