Season Pass Bugged for Episode 2

JeremeW

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the list. I didn't even know it was up (it wasn't on the website or the actual 'store' on the 360) until I saw this thread.

Went into the game to see if there was anything anyone was missing, but nope. Everything goes to the Download Content store, and it has SEASON PASS - OWNED or whatever, and then I click Episode 2 and I'm greeted with "$4.99". Nope.

Hoping it's because it's not supposed to be up yet or something, but yeah. Just gonna wait it out.

Same problem. I think it's because the season pass needs to be activated from in game but they have it connected to the marketplace which is pretty strange in hindsight because they even warn people not to download form the marketplace or you'll be charged twice.

We'll probably have to wait till they add an in-game download menu like most games with season passes these days... Our main problem is I'm not sure if they realize this is even a problem yet. I came here first because users tend to be driven to fix their own problems so I was guessing you guys had a solution but after I saw that there were only a few responses to this I tried a Google search and I can't find anyone talking about this besides a few buried forum posts with more confused people. :/

If anyone on the news team sees this, have you heard anything?

The only good news from this for me is I just realized XBOX rewards deposited $10 in my account so there's that I guess. Lol

Lol I knew. Many of DLCs and downloadable games always had problem when on release date. Sometime DLCs and downloadable games should release around 9am to 12pm but nothing happens until up in afternoon or evening and sometime delayed to next day or 2 days later. It is happen so often.

Same for Outlast on PS4 isn't up yet and release today. I want to buy this 2nd episode on 360 and Outlast on PS4. Cannot wait for them up today. Lol

I have noticed since the release of Smoke and Mirrors that the game, even when you have purchased the Season Pass, wants to charge you $5 for episode two. This is a bug either in Smoke and Mirrors or the Season Pass itself...

So the only solution is to spend the $5 (which is stupid imo) or wait for Microsoft to fix this bug...