Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did it with my friend online. Very easy 1000g. Just play it on Veteran. You will accrue enough points to buy a Magnum for unlimited ammo.

Pick the Lightning Hawk because it's quick, piercing shots and easy to handle. The more expensive Magnum is too slow and has recoil. You won't have enough points if you choose an easier difficulty. You could keep replaying a short level like 6-2 when you fight the Octopus if you chose an easier difficulty. I average it about 4-5 minutes.

Now play on Amateur offline with infinite ammo, going through the levels as quickly as possible. You will unlock S ranks needed for the figurines and unlimited rocket launcher when your total time is under 5 hours. Mine was about 3 hours 10 minutes.

Now play on Professional with the infinite rocket launcher and infinite Magnum. I used the rocket launcher the most and it was as easy as playing on amateur. Again completed it offline and did it in about 4 hours 30 minutes.

Now to see if I can get the online achievements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've recently started cleaning up my RE5 saves and, lo and behold, there's not a real market for getting Versus achieves thanks to players leaving near the end of games, etc.

Is there the possibility of a game save working for Versus, or should I look into a boosting session?

Much appreciated!

GT: banty cakes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello I need someone who has professional difficulty unlocked and can help with beating it. I also need help with S ranking, versus and most of the desperate escape achievements. Feel free to message/friend request my GT:Count Aizen if you can help me with any of these thanks. I also have a infinite rocket launcher if that helps.

Hi, I had the Pro unlocked but can't do it alone :-), thus, we can try it together.

S ranking is easy on Amateur with your infinite rocket, however, I would like to help.

GT:MAJDI70

Hi everyone, I'm new here (and to forums in general) And I was wondering if anybody would care to help me with all Versus mode achievements. Also need someone who has the time and patients to help me with Run the Gauntlet.

If you need them too I'll gladly help :)

I'm available pretty much everyday except nights usually, Time zone EST.

So message me on XBL or here. Thanks

GT: Nicholai 9x19

Edited by Nicholai m1901
new gamertag

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, can anyone help me boost my last 15-20 wins in Team Survivors please? It's the last achievement I need. I aren't the type to quit when I have what I want, I am MORE THAN HAPPY to stand around while you get your wins as well, however long it takes.

My GT is xSonoshee

Please msg so we can set up a time! Thank you! :)