Veteran is a bitch!

Masster7897

Last 4 missions left, they will prolly be worst. This game really tries your patience but once you start trying you won't give up the level until you complete it.

The grenade spam is very annoying yea, it seems the game throws them at you if you try hide in a spot.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember one super-smart tank driver in a square courtyard giving me some issues when trying to put explosives on his vehicle, but the most frustrating part for me was having my little cousin's copy of the game become unreadable at one point and not let me finish the game. 5 Gamestops within 5 miles of me and it took me months to find another one!!! Just really aren't many copies floating around anymore-

• 4 weeks later...
I do remember one super-smart tank driver in a square courtyard giving me some issues when trying to put explosives on his vehicle, but the most frustrating part for me was having my little cousin's copy of the game become unreadable at one point and not let me finish the game. 5 Gamestops within 5 miles of me and it took me months to find another one!!! Just really aren't many copies floating around anymore-

I found the tank part easy myself if you mean the end part with the two tanks camped behind wall for first and then went all the way back to the aa gun for second shot it with that

Now iv finaly done this bitch of a game yay no more shouting what **** ever at the screen when I get 9 grenades at my feet (not as bad as the average 15 on waw but still annoying)

I found the tank part easy myself if you mean the end part with the two tanks camped behind wall for first and then went all the way back to the aa gun for second shot it with that

Now iv finaly done this bitch of a game yay no more shouting what **** ever at the screen when I get 9 grenades at my feet (not as bad as the average 15 on waw but still annoying)

:confused:

I didn't fully understand the first run-on sentence, but no, that certainly was not the area I spoke of. It was a small square courtyard, which was inside of a larger square-shaped road. There was one tank and it had to be manually destroyed by planting a C4 charge onto it-

This fiasco occurred about midway through the game. It's evasion skill was commendable, though it was more of an annoyance than a pose of difficulty-

Anyway, as previously stated, my biggest problem was finding a copy of the game in full working condition-

Good day to you-

Just completed on Veteran. Definitely a challenge but I would say very doable. Finished over the course of 3 days. Didn't really get stuck on any parts for too long. The real key to this game was knowing when to be patient and when to put my head down and run!

Now do I want to do Black Ops next or World at War....hmmmm :uzi:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see I am not alone on this one. I've had the game a looong time and apparently just beat it on Easy and then shelved it. Yesterday I figured I'd go through to get the ach's.

I now HATE this game!

I spent 6 hours yesterday doing the first two missions and 2 hours this morning trying to finish the 3rd, but I can't get to the second tank to blow it up (which I want to see happen so badly!!).

Every checkpoint is a big -WHEW!- moment. I am also really sick of all the political quotes.

I'm done venting for now. Back to stabbing my eye out with a fork.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...