Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need Strength in Numbers Achievement. I have another controller so I can split screen if need be. I will be on tonight and every night this week after 9pm cst. Send me a message via Xbox.

My gamertag: StreetRob Rider

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED NO LONGER NEED HELP!

Edited by StreetRob Rider
Achievement unlocked.

Hey guys,

I need help with the following:

Strength In Numbers

Gas Shortage

Gas Guzzler

I can get with the second controller method, but I'm feeling SO lazy

GT: theFATcatGreedy

if anyone wants to play, thanks guys

Hey, Im looking to boost Strength In Numbers with anyone else interested.

The achievement requires 8 INDIVIDUALS, no GUEST controllers. So we would either need 8 total players, or 4 players and attempt to legitimately complete the achievement.

If anyone else is interested in doing this, add me on xbox live and Send me a text message "Boost L4D2".

When i have between 5-7 Of these messages i will send out a reply to each of them saying a potential time to do the boosting session together. Then we will work that out and get together to complete the achievement for all of us. We may also do some other minor achievements if everyone agrees that they would like to try that.

My Gamertag is Galen GG.

Please Add me, and click on the pending friend request and send me the message as well. I expect we will do this on a weekend, so everyone will most likely be available, please make sure you can play on weekend evenings. (North American Evenings)

i'm looking for help with:

STILL SOMETHING TO PROVE,

BRIDGE OVER TREBLED SLAUGHTER,

HEARTWARMER,

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS,

RODE HARD, PUT AWAY WET,

A SPITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS,

and BEAT THE RUSH

GT is Lamb3ntSpartan so if you're in need please let me know :)

NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE THE DLC! i can get it tomorrow but i'm holding off until i absolutely need to

Edit: Thanks to those that helped me get the achievements that I wanted.

For those trying to get "Strength in Numbers": Guest profiles do work. So you only need 4 people each with an extra controller. Did this a short while ago with a group so it is confirmed.

Hope this helps those that still need it.

Edited by sila mehtar

I'm looking for help with a few achievements, some versus ones and the campaign on Expert and realism. A few other ones (killing a tank with melee weapons, melee kill a charger that is charging)

Had the game for a while but didn't play it after I completed the campaign once, got into it on the PC recently though so went back to my Xbox copy.

Does anyone have any info on when the next Mutation may occur. I've checked the L4D official website and its still talking about December's Mutation.

I just need Mutant Overlord and then I'm done with this game but I have only played two of the six required mutations.

Anyone know anything???