mush

nekroballe

game takes less than 2 hours to complete 100% as all other achievements will unlock during the game except "spinning out" (change to the confused state three times in quick succession) but I did'nt make it the times I tried

just make sure you get all the minimotes and you got an 1/10 dificulity, less than 2 hours cute game

I tought it was fun to play + for achievements and that it's easy

would probably wait til it's down from 2.99, coz it's so short,

TL;DR?

1/10 , 2h -

electromaniac third level after you gone thru the water just make a happy mush and bumb the electric thing in the top

"spinning out" when you do get the confuse mush just find a nice area and flip your phone 3 times fast and you'll get it

a few "hard to find" minimotes

the canopy (L2) the "tree" you are comming out of there is a excact same tree not too long into the game, go down the tree and collect 3 happy minimotes

the doldrums (L4) happy mush at the start to collect 6 happy minimotes

the pits (L7) just after you put a ball thru 3 oil fountens after you jump down, go right, 9 confuse minimotes

lost & found (L12) at the en of the level there is a wheel and a breakable brick in a "windmill" make sure you get down before the wheel does else you will miss 4 sad and 4 angry minimotes, if you don't do this right, you will not get them

a few "hard to find" minimotes

the canopy (L2) the "tree" you are comming out of there is a excact same tree not too long into the game, go down the tree and collect 3 happy minimotes

the doldrums (L4) happy mush at the start to collect 6 happy minimotes

the pits (L7) just after you put a ball thru 3 oil fountens after you jump down, go right, 9 confuse minimotes

lost & found (L12) at the en of the level there is a wheel and a breakable brick in a "windmill" make sure you get down before the wheel does else you will miss 4 sad and 4 angry minimotes, if you don't do this right, you will not get them

Haha wow... i played through and missed all of these you listed... nothing more nothing less but exactly what you listed! I found them on my second try through the level tho. Ill add these to the guide and give you credit!

• 2 weeks later...