Achievement Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread (Co-Op Partners too)

A F 1 G 3

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have 34/66 achievements. Looking for a lot of simplistic achievement help from someone (due to most saying see another hero do so) so if you can help my gamertag on xbox is: G izzle1011

need sharpshooter, artisan, double threat, black night, goth, ruler of albion, romantic, executioner, companions, meteorologist, visionary, gargoyal ,teaser, gambler, jester, howler, repungent, gladiator, hoarder, nutcracker, completionist, paramour, bibliophile, collector, con artist, multiplicator, doll catcher, combatant, fowl player, colourist.

I can help with any other achievement or a different game I own.

I'm willing to help anyone get The Completionist and The Ruler of Albion. I know you can leech the Ruler of Albion off of me but not sure of the Completionist. I just realized I still have the old save I got all the cheevos on so feel free to message me and I'll inv so that will be that.

Note: You will need the DLC or the free versions of the DLC off the MP to join my save

Since all you have to do is join I won't join parties (no mic anyways) or accept friend requests. I also do not want anything in return. I'm doing this to help people out. If you want some gold, feel free to ask. I'll give anyone who asks just 1M. I know its not a lot to most people but I don't have much and either way I did fine with it. As long as you spend the gold wisely, you'll regain it.

GT: HumorousObject

Edited by HumorousObject

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I need 3 of the hero dolls and the chicken suit for those 2 acheivments, if someone is willing to loan the items to me while I get those acheivments that would be awesome. just message me or add me - gt is scaIdweII.. thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still missing:

The Teaser

The Property Magnate

The Executioner

The Duellist

The Dollcatcher

The Companions

The Double Threat

The Combatant

The Fowl Player

The Colourist

I'm going through all my playthroughs to see what I can do from there, but I would definitely appreciate some help with the ones I can't get.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to help/trade achievements. I will gladly help someone get their achievements in this game before they want to help me if they have less achievements required to finish the game.

My GT is Nagol2k. Feel free to message me on here or on Xbox any time regarding these achievements

Edit: GT is Nagol2k. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Bloodryin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Looking for help with any of the See The Future achievements, if anyone can help at all it would be very much appreciated! I haven't actually started the DLC but i'd like to make a dent in it right away if I can.

I can't really help in Fable 2 in exchange but if anything else on my games list takes your fancy let me know and i'll happily boost for a couple of hours in return.

GT: Chojin22000

Ok so I have 63/66 atm on this missing

The dollcatcher :locked

I have Lucien, Hammer and Theresa Dolls, if anyone can trade me one of the others (maybe a double from the shooting range they can get) i will happily give them all 6 when i get them (not interested in keeping them) or i can toss you a theresa in a trade, she my repeat offender from the shooting range.

The Fowl Player :locked

Ok so chicken suit needed here, i dont mind if someone has it and doesnt want to let it go i will happily join your game and let you kick chickens in the colosseum while i watch for the achievement.

on a final note somehow i've not got

The Companions :drunk

So anyone willing to join my game and help me get this i can throw you some legendary weapon/gold/spare theresa doll, just ask really. (I will also just see if in the meantime i can get some random to help me on this.)

I have mastered the rest of the game so can help anyone out with any other achievements, i have tonnes of spare expression manuals for dog/hero

Basically i really want my 100% on this, anyone who can help PM me on here or add me and msg me my GT is Rogers87

Ok so I have 63/66 atm on this missing

The dollcatcher :locked

I have Lucien, Hammer and Theresa Dolls, if anyone can trade me one of the others (maybe a double from the shooting range they can get) i will happily give them all 6 when i get them (not interested in keeping them) or i can toss you a theresa in a trade, she my repeat offender from the shooting range.

The Fowl Player :locked

Ok so chicken suit needed here, i dont mind if someone has it and doesnt want to let it go i will happily join your game and let you kick chickens in the colosseum while i watch for the achievement.

on a final note somehow i've not got

The Companions :drunk

So anyone willing to join my game and help me get this i can throw you some legendary weapon/gold/spare theresa doll, just ask really. (I will also just see if in the meantime i can get some random to help me on this.)

I have mastered the rest of the game so can help anyone out with any other achievements, i have tonnes of spare expression manuals for dog/hero

Basically i really want my 100% on this, anyone who can help PM me on here or add me and msg me my GT is Rogers87

My Lucky day, after asking every orb i see if they want to trade dolls, someone just comes over and gives me all 6 dolls and... the chicken suit!

Anyone needs help with these achievements holla me! i'll help cos it is a pain in the arse!

GT - Rogers87

Hey, sent a message on Live - I could do with some help on any of the STF achievements! Looking to get a good head start to cut the time down.

Hi Chojin,

I got ur msg and msg'ed u back.

Let me know when ur online, i can pass you

dyes - the colourist

murgo statues - the con artist

i'll happily give up my chicken outfit too

this should get you a nice jump on STF

also after that if you join my game and observe me

doing one nutshot - nutcracker

sleeping with my wife :) - the paramore (this took me ages)

I would expect they will pop for you too, then double team the colossum an STF will b pretty much done for you, :)

u have my GT let me know.

Anyone willing to help with keys and demon doors message me GT steve shep

I think if you just join my game the keys should pop for you. demon doors you'll have to take care of yourself though, let me know if your interest.

on a final note, someone stole all my dolls :( so cant help here anymore

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

I am looking for someone who is close to 50 silver keys so that I can join your game and get the achievement since I have just found out my game is glitched and I will not be able to collect all the keys in my game :(

I will happily help with any other achievements and will happily gift my money in fable to anyone who can help.

My gamertag is Faithleex

Please help me if you can thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I need help getting one of my last achievements, the Fowl Player. Obviously, I can't get the chicken suit on my own anymore so if someone would be willing to help me get this one that would be awesome. I'm willing to buy/trade if you want (just ask), and if you don't want to give up your suit I would be willing to watch you do the achievement. Just message me on here or xbox live (ifastpitch41 is my gamertag) if you can help, thank you!