Legendary Fish

So has anyone had any luck finding any of the Legendary fish yet? If so...where in the lake did you find them at? I'm told that they appear in the same place for everyone...so once you find one that's where it'll be for everyone else.

Table Rock Lake - Kentucky Spotted Bass (Thanks Knight of Khonshu)

Location: When you start you should be at a marina. From there, do a 180 turn and head directly behind you and to all the way down the river to the end. You should see a buoy on the left and one on the right. The fish is on the right side buoy. I threw my line just pass the buoy.

Lure: I used a Soft Plastic, Drop Shot Worm. Good Luck!

TOHO LAKE: Largemouth Bass "The Mouth" (Submitted by iVIRUS)

Location: Drive to the south end of the lake. The large cove at the south end of the lake comes to a point on the east side of the lake. In the area where the cove come to a point on the east side of the lake, there are 2 buoys placed right next to each other. (They would be the farthest 2 buoys to the east) As you pull into the spot, cast your line to the left buoy. Caught 4-5 10lb+ fish, then "The Mouth" finally bit. This legendary fish is a largemouth bass weighing 22lbs. and has scars all down his sides.

Lure: I believe I was using - Squirmin' Worm 6" - Pumpkin/Chartreuse

LAKE PICKWICK: Smallmouth Bass

Lure: Undetermined

LAKE FORK: White Crappie "Casper"

LAKE ONEIDA: Muskie "Goliath"

LAKE ONEIDA: Nothern Pike "Striker"

LAKE OUACHITA: Striped Bass

LAKE WYLIE: Catfish

LAKE GUNTERSVILLE: Black Crappie

LAKE CHAMPLAIN - Walleye

Lure

Edited by knight_0f_kh0nshu

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and no. They will glow for about 3-5 seconds and then they'll stop completely. Also...once you've hooked one, you'll know it because it takes a pretty long time for them to become tired. Another way to notice them is that they have a slightly different shade to them than the other fish of the same spieces do. They look more darkish.

I found this location on another forum and I can't confirm it yet as I don't have that lake unlocked.

"I caught my very first one last night... the Legendary Kentucky Spotted Bass in Table Rock Lake. If you go into quick fishing mode... and you start at the boat marina... just do a 180 and head back up into the straight behind you. Where it ends there are two fishing bouys. Fish near the one on the right using a Soft Plastics Drop Shot Worm... Albino Shad. I had him in about 4 to 6 casts on my line and it took about 3 minutes to bring him in!"

This should now be a complete guide to catching all Legendary Fish in The Strike.

Guide created by iVIRUS - Collaborators are given credit accordingly.

Table Rock Lake - Kentucky Spotted Bass "Tucky Blue" (Thanks Knight of Khonshu)

Location: When you start you should be at a marina. From there, do a 180 turn and head directly behind you and to all the way down the river to the end. You should see a buoy on the left and one on the right. The fish is on the right side buoy. I threw my line just pass the buoy.

Lure: I used a Soft Plastic, Drop Shot Worm. Good Luck!

Image of Location (Thanks to King Rason for image)

TOHO LAKE: Largemouth Bass "The Mouth" (Submitted by iVIRUS)

Location: Drive to the south end of the lake. The large cove at the south end of the lake comes to a point on the east side of the lake. In the area where the cove come to a point on the east side of the lake, there are 2 buoys placed right next to each other. (They would be the farthest 2 buoys to the east) As you pull into the spot, cast your line to the left buoy. Caught 4-5 10lb+ fish, then "The Mouth" finally bit. This legendary fish is a largemouth bass weighing 22lbs. and has scars all down his sides.

Lure: I believe I was using - Squirmin' Worm 6" - Pumpkin/Chartreuse

LAKE PICKWICK: Smallmouth Bass "The Captain" (Thanks to Shimmerz)

Location: The Captain in Lake Pickwick. This is difficult to describe so bear with me. From the dock in quick fish you want to go north west. Along the northern edge there are many coves with buoys (6 to be exact). The first cove on the left has 3 buoys. The cove you want is the third one from the left that has two buoys. The first buoy in that cove is off to the right if you were to steer in it; that is the one you want, not the one in the back. There are lots of smallmouth bass in the cove so it took awhile for the captain to be the one to bite.

Lure: I used a soft plastic skirty double tail grub - smoke pepper. He is a beautiful fish and has a golden hue to him.

LAKE FORK: White Crappie "Casper" (Thanks to Nesher Lavan)

Location: When you start in quick fish mode, go all the way south and then back north again on the west side of the lake. Go to the inlet extends further north and go almost all the way back. From the northernmost buoy he is at the third one south on the east side (almost directly west of the Bass Pro Shop where you start). :woop:

Lure: I used a magnum flipping tube-pearl/silver flake. (Thanks to Nesher Lavan)

LAKE ONEIDA: Muskie "Goliath"

Image of Location White circle for Muskie (Thanks to Burner6999)

Lure: I used the gold shiner swim bait. (Thanks to Burner6999)

LAKE ONEIDA: Nothern Pike "Striker"

Image of Location Purple Circle for Northern Pike (Thanks to Burner6999)

Lure: I used the albino shad dropshot. (Thanks to Burner6999)

LAKE OUACHITA: Striped Bass "The Monster" (Thanks to Burner6999)

Location: Ok the striped bass is at the buoy as far north west as you can go. It is in the exploration spot. I do remember what I used to catch it but it is there. It has like brown fins and tail.

Lure: Swim Bait - Gold Shiner or Bleeding Minnow (Nesher Lavan)

LAKE WYLIE: Catfish

Image of Location (Thanks to Burner6999)

Lure: I used the albino shad dropshot. (Thanks to Burner6999)

LAKE GUNTERSVILLE: Black Crappie "Hubs" (Thanks to Shimmerz)

Location: Hubs the black crappie to the list. When you spawn in quick fish (Guntersville) just go straight ahead into the finger like cove that has 4 buoys near the end. The second to last buoy is on a small penninsula.

Lure: I caught Hubs there using a tube bait after a few casts.

LAKE CHAMPLAIN: Walleye "Wallie"

Image of Location (Thanks to Burner6999)

Lure: Chrome Spoon (Thanks to Shimmerz)

Please advise any mistakes or corrections.

10 out of 10 found. According to reports achievement will unlock after 9 fish...

Thanks for everyone working on this to find all of the Legendary Fish!

Also, HUGE thanks to x360a community for all of the other achievements you have guided me through!!!

Edited by iVIRUS

So has anyone had any luck finding any of the Legendary fish yet? If so...where in the lake did you find them at? I'm told that they appear in the same place for everyone...so once you find one that's where it'll be for everyone else.

Table Rock Lake - Kentucky Spotted Bass

When you start you should be at a marina. From there, do a 180 turn and head directly behind you and to all the way down the river to the end. You should see a buoy on the left and one on the right. The fish is on the right side buoy. I threw my line just pass the buoy. I used a Soft Plastic, Drop Shot Worm. Good Luck!

Can confirm this works...just got it following the instructions exactly.

Hope you don't mind, but I copied the post you put into the top poll that way people can see it as soon as they open the page. Whomever finds the fish will be credited it the aforementioned post.

No problem at all....I think its great to have it at the top of the page as well.

Also, I didn't have the Lake Champlain - Walleye in my list....you may want to ad that one to the list at the top.

Peace homie...

Man I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I've been trying for an hour and a half now to catch that spotted bass on table rock lake. I can see it in the water and I've also seen that golden sparkle on top of the water a couple times, but no matter what the other fish keep biting my lure. Using the drop shot worm, but I've also tried jerk baits, spinners and top water lures. Damn thing doesn't want to grab it! Caught like 30+ fish going for it.

Add Hubs the black crappie to the list. When you spawn in quick fish (Guntersville) just go straight ahead into the finger like cove that has 4 buoys near the end. The second to last buoy is on a small penninsula. I caught Hubs there using a tube bait after a few casts.

Add the Captain in Lake Pickwick. This is difficult to describe so bear with me. From the dock in quick fish you want to go north west. Along the northern edge there are many coves with buoys (6 to be exact). The first cove on the left has 3 buoys. The cove you want is the third one from the left that has two buoys. The first buoy in that cove is off to the right if you were to steer in it; that is the one you want, not the one in the back. There are lots of smallmouth bass in the cove so it took awhile for the captain to be the one to bite. I used a soft plastic skirty double tail grub - smoke pepper. He is a beautiful fish and has a golden hue to him.

Thanks to you guys I've caught the 5 listed legends. I've made maps with the locations X'ed and linked them below. You can add them to the post above if you'd like to keep everything in one place. Once I catch the rest I'll make more maps and post them.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeOuachita-StrippedBassLocation.jpg - The Monster

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeGuntersville-BlackCrappieLocati.jpg - Hubs

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakePickwick-SmallmouthBassLocation.jpg - The Captain

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeToho-LargemouthBassLocation.jpg - The Mouth

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/TableRockLake-KentuckySpottedBassLo.jpg - Tucky Blue

I'm not sure that this was the best way to post these so if someone knows of a better way just let me know.

Edited by King Rason
I tried correcting the links

Well guy here are maps for 4 new fish.

The catfish, the pike, the muskie and the walleye.

For lake oneida the white is for the muskie and the purple is for the pike. I dont remember what I used for the walleye but for the pike and catfish I used the albino shad dropshot and for the muskie I used the gold shiner swim bait.

Edited by burner6999