Can I start to play without getting banned?

colossuspl

Actually, yes you can be banned. They won't though.

If you're worried, just disconnect from XBL and do not connect in any game or for any reason until Tuesday. That's the only surefire way to circumvent the bans if you still want to play.

If you're worried, just disconnect from XBL and do not connect in any game or for any reason until Tuesday. That's the only surefire way to circumvent the bans if you still want to play.

No you can't. Just no.

If it's a legit copy, no you can't. I wish to God people would stop saying you can.

OK thanks everyone for answer :) I`ve started the game and it`s pretty amazing :) But you all will be know this soon I think.

Cheers

I'm so jealous, my store was supposed to receive their shipment today, but it got pushed back to as far as Monday... there is still some hope I guess.

the worst that could happen would be to have your online rank reset "legit" copy or not. and of course i say "legit" with heavy sarcasm just because it is a actual physical copy of the game it doesnt release until next week which means it was legitimately obtained.

It's normal for some people who work/know people who work in gaming stores to have a game a few days before release.

Thats exactly the point, thats not "legit" thats a bunch of dishonest store clerks employees or owners who break street dates because they feel oh so special.....

Reviewers equally get games sent to them early and for free and can play with no issues. Friend of mine is on Halo 4 right now,

I'm so jealous, my store was supposed to receive their shipment today, but it got pushed back to as far as Monday... there is still some hope I guess.

I ordered the Ubiworkshop Edition. It was suppose to start shipping yesterday if you ordered before October 20th. If you ordered before October 8th you're suppose to get release day delivery.

I ordered mine way back on June 12th! I hope that counts. I'm seriously excited for the game.

By the Way, is that some Moxxi cosplay in your Avatar?

Edited by ZingZitang

I ordered the Ubiworkshop Edition. It was suppose to start shipping yesterday if you ordered before October 20th. If you ordered before October 8th you're suppose to get release day delivery.

I ordered mine way back on June 12th! I hope that counts. I'm seriously excited for the game.

By the Way, is that some Moxxi cosplay in your Avatar?

Yep, its Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw (Jessica Nigri), beware of the other Moxxi cosplayer, she is a wreck.

And whoop, my store doesn't get it until Tuesday, luckily I contacted a new store and they should have it tomorrow, awesome, so much awesome.

Reviewers equally get games sent to them early and for free and can play with no issues. Friend of mine is on Halo 4 right now,

This has nothing to do with reviewers, it makes sense that they would be able too. Most reviewers actually get games months early to complete their review.

It's legit in the sense that its a real retail disc not downloaded.

Like i said just because you technically have a "legit" copy doesnt mean that it was obtained legitimately. Thats all im saying.

This has nothing to do with reviewers, it makes sense that they would be able too. Most reviewers actually get games months early to complete their review.

Like i said just because you technically have a "legit" copy doesnt mean that it was obtained legitimately. Thats all im saying.

The only way what you just said makes any sense is in the event they stole it. In which case, the consequences are bigger than being banned from xbox live.

I don't see what you have against store clerks - so they get the game early? They still pay for it. Getting it early is just a benefit, one they arguably deserve considering Ubisoft would be out of business without the store clerks distributing the game. They're part of the system, they can reap the rewards; end of the day it's only playing a videogame a week early...