Must've Been the Wind - Easy method

Lumen18

• 3 weeks later...

There is an earlier possibility for this, chapter 2 Geoforge, save point Office 2. (second office save after the Lobby) If u pass office 1 (which is really short and easy to pass without causing an alarm, takes a few mins) u will get the office 2. save point right before going through the door and access the terminal to yr left or right. 20 seconds plus the loading screen time for 1 no alarm bonus. So the achievement can be done in 4-5 mins.

• 4 weeks later...

Keep in mind you still need to raise no alarms in the preceding area.

*SPOILER*

When you're rescuing Eric, you'll need to get get upstairs and disable the UV lights before he dies. Then you need to sneak down to his cell avoiding the ghouls. Once you've freed him, sneak back upstairs to the save point shown in the video (Cells). Then, you can start the reloading trick once you see your acknowledgment of the No Alarms bonus.

The easy method I discovered was when you go into the room with the guy with the beard...I mentioned it in the achievement guide. Its a cut scene but for some reason counts. Just keep reloading and running to him. Its a short run and enemies getting off the elevator will see you...but it doesn't matter it still counts!

• 4 weeks later...
There is an earlier possibility for this, chapter 2 Geoforge, save point Office 2. (second office save after the Lobby) If u pass office 1 (which is really short and easy to pass without causing an alarm, takes a few mins) u will get the office 2. save point right before going through the door and access the terminal to yr left or right. 20 seconds plus the loading screen time for 1 no alarm bonus. So the achievement can be done in 4-5 mins.

THIS worked perfectly, thanks a lot!

• 6 months later...
The easy method I discovered was when you go into the room with the guy with the beard...I mentioned it in the achievement guide. Its a cut scene but for some reason counts. Just keep reloading and running to him. Its a short run and enemies getting off the elevator will see you...but it doesn't matter it still counts!

Want to thank you for this. Worked like a charm.