Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

Hi I'll be online 3pm GMT UK time and I'm looking to finish the last 2 missions on co-op and then run through on hard?

Anyone need a player? Add me GT is chelseawinners

Must have a mic though as there are missions that require co-operation to complete,hit me up if your interested..

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help boosting the 2 emplaced weapon kills in a round. Will do on Caspian Border and switch to opposite teams. Willing to help with any other ribbons. My GT = iM BoomHeadshot

EDIT: Oh and to those people Nemesis boosting, it is against ToS and your stats will be reset and you could lose your account

Edited by FSparacino4

1. Hmm Blackout

2. II Parkour II

3. DeadOnArrival19

4. Jonxthxn

5. ABOSSK1LL4

6.KnotOfScotland

7. OoberClacky

8.gamefreakx89

This is the final list for the session. This is because some people sent messages before some posted. The people who signed up after this group will be put as back-up. You will get into the game if people don't show or leave in mid session, which has a good chance of happening. Just continue signing up for the session and you might get an invite. As for the group, see you guys tonight at 7 PM EST.

am setting a boosting session for Saturday, November 5th 2011 at 7 p.m EST.

1. Hmm Blackout

2. II Parkour II

We will be doing ribbons possible in Squad Rush. WE WILL NOT BE DOING ANY SORT OF BOOSTING IN RUSH, CONQUEST, OR TDM! Only Squad Rush. Then we shall boost levels by nemeis boosting. Message me on here so I can make final list. You must be able to listen well to directions. Must be ON TIME! If you are not, I will not guarrante you a spot. Once you send me a MESSAGE, I will then add you to the list. Thank you and have a good day

Add me I down!

I am trying to get a group together for nemesis boosting for 3:00 pm est.

I have three people lined up now. Looking for 5 more and probably a couple of backups.

Please send me a message or friend request

GT J J Happinstack

Hey are you doing squad wipe too?

I am trying to get a group together for nemesis boosting for 3:00 pm est.

I have three people lined up now. Looking for 5 more and probably a couple of backups.

Please send me a message or friend request

GT J J Happinstack

I think we have all we need thanks i will start shooting everyone messages in about a half hour