Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've played Black Ops or Zombies, but I'd like to finish up my list before I get Black Ops II on Tuesday. I have 10 Achievements Left to get:

Stuntman - Call of the Dead

Time Travel Will Tell - Shangri-La

Blinded by the Fright - Shangri-La

And then every achievement from The Moon.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, and I'll do whatever I can to return the favor. Message my gamertag Metal Metallica if you'd like to join up and knock these out.

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people that want to help me with all of the zombie achievements (i have all dlc's).

Achievements that i got already: Monkey See, Monkey Don't, The eagle has landers, Chimp on the barbie, They are going THROUGH!.

Gamertag: rzRDJ

Howdy achievement hunters.

I have all zombies achievements, but I excel at helping others get these. Some are hard, especially if you need some to get others. If you need help, send me a friend request (so I know when you are on) and a text message with what chievos you need( so I can get you a similar team put together quickly).

If you have a mic, listen, and have some skill (and sometimes luck), we'll get it done.

Xbl gt: Johnny Reklaw

I'll be starting this afternoon

Two of us are looking for players to help with the all Zombie achievements;

Call of the Dead

Shangri La

Moon

We are on most evenings [GMT], have mic's and have played Call of Duty games to death. Just looking for people who also have mics and know how to be a good team mate.

Add: McNabFish (and a message saying zombies)