Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd love to finish this game and I think Diner Dash may have been on sale recently so if anyone's looking to boost count me in.

GT: Subtle Villainy

Edit: Finished boosting, got all the multiplayer achs. Thanks venommaster10 and sevenjesterhats.

Edited by Zaxex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got mine, but I can help others. Anyone that needs it can send me a message. I'll try to gather people up, but if I'm online on Mondays or Tuesdays, I may be able to help you. My dad recently got me my own elite, so I gave mine to my sister and we have the family (technically his) 360, so while he's at work and she's at school (4-6 pm), I can use all three and help anyone that needs it.

I might not be able to on some Mondays, but almost definitely on Tuesdays. If I'm on, feel free to ask.

Feel free to send me a message if you want to boost: GT -- Dite Hart

Edited by Dite
Can now take up to 3 spots.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to get all the online achievements, my idea is to start with Workin' nine to five, get as many multiplayer achievements while working towards it, and then finish anything that's left. So I would need to find 3 more people with a 2nd controller each, if you're interested send me a message over XBL or a PM here. GT: Runner_eGirl

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...