GTA Online Fence Car Price List

Jefurre

Here is a list of cars and prices I've found them to be able to be sold for on GTA 5 Online.

Lampadati Felon/Felon GT 9500

Gallivanter Baller, SUV 9000

Ubermacht Oracle, coupe 8000

Albany Cavalcade, SUV 7000

Benefactor Dubsta, SUV 7000

Ubermacht zion Cabrio, Coupes 6500

Benefactor Shafter, sedan 6500

Dundreary Landstalker, SUV 5800

Mammorth Patriot, SUV 5000

Vapid Sandking XL, Offroad 4500

Chavel Surge 3800

Shyster Fusilade, sports 3600

Declasse Granger, SUV 3500

Bravado Buffalo, sports 3500

Vapid Dominator, muscle 3500

Bravado Gauntlet, Muscle 3200

Vapid Radius, SUV 3200

Canis Seminole 3000

Vapid Minivan, Vans 3000

Bravado Bison, Vans 3000

Canis Mesa, SUv 3000

Declass Tornado, Sports classic 3000

Bravado Gresley 2900

Karin Beejay XL, SUV 2700

Bollokan Prairie, compact 2500

Karin Delettante, compact 2500

Miabatsu Penumbra 2400

Vapid Bobcat XL, vans 2300

weeny issi, compact 1800

Karin Intruder 1600

Bravado Youga, Van 1600

Bravado Duneloder 1500

Declass Sabre Turbo, muscle 1500

Albany Washington, Sedan 1500

Bravado Rumpo, vans 1300

Vapid Peyote, sports classic 1200

Karin Sultan, Sports 1200

Imponte Ruiner, Muscle 1000

Vapid Stanier, sedan 1000

Zinconium Startum, Sedans 1000

Declass Ranger Turbo 900

Karin Futo, Sports 900

Chavel Picador, Muscle 900

Albany Emperor, sedan 800

No Sale/too hot

Benefactor Feltzer, sports

Bravado Banshee, Sports

Debauchee Rapid GT, Sports

Bullet

Personally, I grab anything over 5k when I can. Ballers and Cavalcades are reasonably common and when one isn't spawning, then other usually isn't too far away.

Tip : I've got a 6 car garage and keep a baller or two in there to sell when nothing is around.

If you have more to add (especially ones that sell for more) please let me know. =-)

Cheers.

Updated 06/10/2013

Edited by Jefurre
Update

thank you for this!

any particular area the 9k ones spawn?

The online doesn't seem as accurate with normally spawned vehicles than the SP. I was in an area I was seeing Patriots everywhere on Saturday. Same area last night looking for them and all I was seeing were Landstalkers and the Jeeps. Not a single Patriot til I went down by the docks.

its 48 minutes (24hours I game)

Well once you play a mission or something and revert back to free-roam (or switch lobbies), this resets mostly b/c I definitely did sell a Coquette, did a phone mission and a parachute race (couldn't have been more than 20 min total) and sold an SUV almost immediately so I could have over $30k.

Either way, thanks for the time :)

Well once you play a mission or something and revert back to free-roam (or switch lobbies), this resets mostly b/c I definitely did sell a Coquette, did a phone mission and a parachute race (couldn't have been more than 20 min total) and sold an SUV almost immediately so I could have over $30k.

Are you sure it was a coquette those shouldn't be accepted in Los santos customs unless you bought it from the website that I know of

This is incorrect, regardless of doing missions, switching sessions, rebooting the game, etc it is always a 48 minute waiting period before you can sell another vehicle. There is no way to speed this up as myself and friends have tried and experimented with many combinations to reduce the wait time. It is 24 hours in-game which is 48 minutes in real time.

I find the Ballers very commonly around the east Los Santos Customs. I've had a lot of trouble finding Felons. Apparently you can get free Elegys by joining the social club and buying them for free on the web and then sell them for $9500 once a day. I tried this and now I've got an Elegy I don't want and can't sell. Anyone have further info on this?