Really capcom?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I really don't get Capcom's take on the series. They're releasing shareholder memos that indicate panic that the series may be dying, and their remedy seems to be to rush games every year. That doesn't help, Capcom.

This thread appreciates the healthy dose of T-Virus you just injected it with. ;)

RE7 will leave you mind blown. For realz.

• 1 year later...
I really hope res 7 goes back to its roots I really do I still like to play res 1,2,3. Awesome games

The story has gone ape shit, i rather have them remake the second game, like a TRUE remake in old school survival horror fashion. I know there redoing RE0, its good, but i would like the second game to be fully remade, that would be awesome.

I mean RE7 can be good, but i wonder what they can do with the franchise anymore... Yet ill agree i have to play the RE Revelation first tough

The story has gone ape shit, i rather have them remake the second game, like a TRUE remake in old school survival horror fashion. I know there redoing RE0, its good, but i would like the second game to be fully remade, that would be awesome.

I mean RE7 can be good, but i wonder what they can do with the franchise anymore... Yet ill agree i have to play the RE Revelation first tough

yeah i can agree on that one. a resident evil 2 remake would be great if they did it like they did the first remake.

that or resident evil outbreak hd collection with the online put it or they could do an outbreak 3.

revelations 1 was actually pretty good and raid mode was great and fun to play

revelations 2 on the other hand was pretty lame and raid mode could of been really good but they made the stages really lame and short. they were also practically all re6 stages