all secrets

thnx iskoot but i already knew about the guide but i still dont get the achievement i got al the things i needed for the achievement but it doesnt unlock...

sorry for my english

I'm betting you don't have ALL colors, as this is the most challenging one...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/332/+f0yAA==.jpgAll Colors

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgAttain purchasing ability for all aircraft special colors.

When you beat the game on normal you unlock the Estovakian color set. The 3rd set is aquired by shooting down the named aircraft in Expert. You unlock 1 paint scheme for every plane you shoot down.

To get the second color for the cfa-44 you have to buy every plane and every color of each plane, then play and finish a mission.

To unlock the third color scheme for the CFA-44, have all "S" ranks in all missions from the Easy through Ace difficulty settings, earn all Operation Medals, have at least 15 Service Medals, have all Enemy Records, and have all Friend Records.

If you don't have this achievement then you can't get the other achievement...and if you have this one...then technically you should have the other...I'm pretty sure they would go hand in hand...

Maybe try buying all the the weapons for every jet?

Well there goes my hopes off getting all 1000 on this. S ranking on every level every Skill level? Im not spending that much time on this game, even though I do like it.

The amount of time you've spent 1k'ing games anyone can beat could have been used to 1k this game. And I gotta say, to me, if I see someone with 5000gs that have completed say Oblivion, Hitman, CoD4, Fear and Bioshock, it means more than someone with 15 or 20k and straight 06 and 07 sports games.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a note. I am not sure if this is posted before. For the All Colors Achievement it has been posted that to get this achievement I had to get all S ranks from Easy to Ace. I just got the Achievement today, but I did not have all S ranks for Easy. You don’t have to have the S Ranks on Easy to get the Achievement.

Just a note. I am not sure if this is posted before. For the All Colors Achievement it has been posted that to get this achievement I had to get all S ranks from Easy to Ace. I just got the Achievement today, but I did not have all S ranks for Easy. You don’t have to have the S Ranks on Easy to get the Achievement.

It's been talked about before in here, and I'm sure I've written something about it, that you do not need to play the game on easy for anything other than the total kills medals.

• 8 months later...

I just figured this one out because I was having the same problem. I had unlocked everything listed in the achievement guide for getting this achievement but it would not unlock. It turns out, you must complete the campaign (NOT freemissions) on Ace difficulty in order to unlock the "SP Gamerpic"...once I did this, I received the All Secrets achievement.