Achievement Trading Thread

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to do some boosting in this game sometime this week. I've got another person that is willing to do some boosting so I am looking for two more people. Send me a friends request and then we can come up with the best time to do this. Shouldn't take very long. The achievements seem pretty easy. I know that I am open on Thanksgiving Day and don't have any plans.

Im gonna be hosting an achievement boosting group for getting ranked achievements. Now Im gonna only host it for 2 achievements, then Ill let you guys take over.

First achievement: Do It From Behind

Kill 50 opponents in Ranked Matches with a knife attack from behind.

-We will do this on Death match one at a time. One person will go to the middle of the map, and the others will follow and let the person(Whoevers getting the achievement) kill them until they get to 50. now this should be quike because he can kill 3 people or more at a time.-

Minimum - 4 people

Maximum - 8 people

Order of who gets achievement:

1. Legendtaker117

2. Donkey v2

3. Syndanc1an

4. Womi

Second achievement: Bullets Everywhere…

Kill 10 opponents with a machine gun during a single Ranked Match - Team Elimination.

-We will of course do this match on Team elimination. Lets say Im on Blue team, and I go first. All of my comrades will stay in the back of the level the whole time, while I head to the middle. The others come to me and let me kill them until I get the achievement, rinse and repeat for everybody else.-

Minimum - 7 people

Maximum - 8 people

Order of who gets achievement:

1. Legendtaker117

2. Donkey v2

3. Syndanc1an

4. Womi

Just post if you want to join in. This will be going on at 6:00 eastern time tommarrow. Also if somebody joins and is not apart of the group, we all leave and rejoin.

Also please dont join the group and cause problems, I want to make this quike and easy.