I can get you every achievement in 37 mins.

Drunk x360a

I have mastered this game.

No strings attached. I've already helped over 50 people complete this game.

Update:

I'm still available to help anyone. The game is about to price drop to just 400 MSP. Go ahead and pick it up. This game is fun.

As many have asked, this an Online Co-Op game. You do not give me your information, we simply just play together.

New gamertag: MisterSledge

Go ahead and add me and we can bang it out.

Edited by rekikire

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi OP, I need help with going through the whole thing without hints and getting the elite ranking (if possible).

My gamertag is neeker75.

I'm not sure what I can help, but if you see a game on my list that you need help on, and I still have the game, I'll help you back.

Reno Zero, the game has a co-op function. You can play online mulitplayer on co-op and have a friend help you find the items, and it'd count towards your achievement.

• 4 months later...

I'm still available to help anyone. The game is about to price drop to just 400 MSP. Go ahead and pick it up. This game is fun.

As many have asked, this an Online Co-Op game. You do not give me your information, we simply just play together.

New gamertag: MisterSledge

Go ahead and add me and we can bang it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A big thank you to MisterSledge for trying to help me with this. For some reason we couldn't connect to each others games though. I could see his game but couldn't connect. We sent invites to each other and couldn't connect. It was the strangest thing ever but he kept trying again and again and every way we could think of for over an hour! I wish we could've connected but I guess I will have to try to do it on my own. Thanks again for trying MisterSledge.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
To be honest with a bit of patience this is pretty simple to do on your own, more satisfying as well.

With the servers down now at least you can have that as a challenge! I thoroughly enjoyed this game, you should too!

The servers aren't down. I still run people through this game each week. When the newest dashboard came out, the game doesn't allow you to connect to the servers correctly. To fix this issue, you have to restart your Xbox and go straight into Interpol.

I'd appreciate it if you kept your thoughts to yourself as well. Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Played this game years ago and don't think I still have my save file. If you happen to have a session to run some folks through would love to tag along for the "Just Said No" achievement (have all the rest). Definitely don't need a session just for me though, I'm mostly just being lazy about going back at this point and playing co-op sounds interesting:). GT = JORAX

• 1 month later...