audio problems in mission 2?

HDresden

This is happening to me as well. Although mine started acting up right in the beginning of the 1st level. Just curious do you guys have it installed to your hard drive?

I don't have mine installed, do you think that would help though? Cause installing it to the HDD just makes it run faster and reduces wear on the disk right? I would imagine that if the audio is breaking up its because the audio track on the disk is corrupted or something.

On an unrelated note, does it bother anybody else that they used the same tile for the dashboard as they did for Crysis 2? I don't really care that much about it, it just seems a little lazy that they used the exact same one.

I don't have mine installed, do you think that would help though? Cause installing it to the HDD just makes it run faster and reduces wear on the disk right? I would imagine that if the audio is breaking up its because the audio track on the disk is corrupted or something.

On an unrelated note, does it bother anybody else that they used the same tile for the dashboard as they did for Crysis 2? I don't really care that much about it, it just seems a little lazy that they used the exact same one.

Mine is installed and I still had problems.

Yes I don't like that. When I put the game in I thought I got Crysis 2 from the store by accident. Really dumb that they'd do that.

Wow i thought i had a faulty disc or my xbox was about to die, this seems like it's a widespread issue all over the world.

Why the hell would they release a game with such a glaring audio issue, there are certain cutscenes were i can't hear anything at all it just skips and cuts out completely...never experienced anything like this before.

It's insanely frustrating they need to patch it... immeadiatly.