Easy 1000

• 3 weeks later...

It is easy compared to most games, but the game sucks and is so annoying. The online for the game is so laggy which makes boosting for it harder. Not only do you have to beat the story mode once, but twice. Twice I had to endure the terrible basketball game.

I'd give it a 3/10. It's not hard, just ANNOYING!

• 1 year later...

I definitely think it is much harder than 3/10.

When I see something rated 3/10 I don't expect to replay many chapters, missions, etc...

You will need to replay these a lot as they are not that easy.

I would rate this like a 6/10 or 7/10.

Combine this with the fact the game is very annoying, makes it even more difficult.

Ok maybe I was a little premature on this.

This game is pretty tough at first.

You need to practice getting the hang of doing the act a fool moves. Once you can do them pretty easily you can win just about every game on your first try.

One additional piece of advice I would give is that when you are playing a Chapter's episode that has you playing multiple players/games, keep in mind you only have 3 continues. If you lost the first game, I would recommend quitting out to the games main menu and starting the episode over again.

Nothing more frustrating than getting to the last guy and losing (after you already ran out of continues).

I would still give it like a 4 for difficulty though.

• 7 months later...

Probably a 5 or 6 outta 10. 3/10 my ass.

It really depends on luck, as well as skill. Those Act-A-Fool QTEs can be brutal. You only have about 2/3 of a second to hit them, and LT and RT are practically identical. And why are the icons so small? There were several times when I'd press the right button, and I still didn't get it. Some times when other players were doing them to me, I'd press the right buttons, but nothing would happen.

Just an all-around shit game.

• 1 month later...