Missing a weapon? Ask here.

Ooyah

Might be good to have a thread of the nature "Where is x weapon?" to help with the "Mine" achievement. Some weapons appear all over the place, but others seem to maybe occur only once or twice. Ask here and maybe help can be found!

Here is the weapon breakdown... however... IT IS NOT VERIFIED!!! People have been having the Mine achievement popping at different totals, so let us know if this list is wrong.

167 weapons

48 slice

99 blunt

5 bows

5 guns

5 potions

5 wands

Current intel suggests that Mine! pops at 162 weapons for most people!!! However, a patch may fix this, so hurry if you want to do that!

What follows now is a list if items which people are desperately seeking:

Candy Chandalier

Wood Club

Squirrel

Ratchet

And here is a list of tricky ones to find: (Credit to Steinfeast9, stinkyburninweed, Summtrulli, TokyoFist)

INVISIBLE SWORD - Chapter 10. Proceed through level until you reach the area with the waterfalls, bear traps, and fast moving crocodile mouths. Hit the switch by the mouths. Go back to the waterfall with the traps outside of it. Enter the waterfall, there is a chest here. Open it. Now... move and jump around in the waterfall until your view suddenly changes. You will see a chest up on a balcony. You may not be able to see your character at all. Move around until you die. You should be respawned at the chest. The INVISIBLE SWORD is inside. Go through the doors to exit this area.

WATER BELLOW + WATER PUMP - Chapter 10. Just after the crocodiles, you will see a chest on a raised ledge. You need to jump on the crocs mouth, and then onto the ledge. Open the chest. WATER BELLOW + WATER PUMP are inside.

FLAMINGO TRUMPET - Chapter 10. On the opening screen, there is a chest right at the bottom. Can be hard to spot. FLAMINGO TRUMPET is inside.

EXCALIBUR - Chapter - 12. After the three level section where the yellow balls roll down trying to hit you, you will pass a wishing well. Drop down to the next area. In this area nothing will happen, but right on the next ledge there is a bell to ring. Be careful not to fall. After you ring the bell a compartment in the area you just were will open. Jump back up to it and after you fight gnomes for a bit go inside the alcove to get the EXCALIBUR.

RAINBOW SWORD - Chapter 11. This sword is on the beanstalk level, right before you fight the first cloud men. Before you walk through the doors there is a cloud off to the right floating on it's own. Jump to it and on it is the RAINBIOW SWORD.

TWIG OF DESTINY - Chapter 8. When you start the level, following the trail north there is a branch sticking out. That branch is also the TWIG OF DESTINY.

SHARK SCIMITAR - Chapter 3 - At the very beginning of the chapter go to the left of the raft. There are three chests. First a money chest. Then a chest in plain sight next to the lighthouse. In here is the SHARK SCIMITAR

WIZARD STAFF - Chapter 3. Once you leave the town, and see two chests, you walk past a well that you can't wish at and the house following it has it (WIZARD STAFF) leaning against the rocking chair.

SPOON OF DESTRUCTION - Chapter 6 - Recieved from the second wishing well.

BLACKSMITH'S SWORD - Chapter 14 - The sword is directly in front of the chessboard. It is stuck in the candle next to the beercup on the left side. To get to the candle, climb onto the fruit on the left near the pitchfork and then jump onto the plate. Then walk along the edge to the cup. Be careful when you jump and walk around the edge of the cup if you fall in you die. Then when on the other side of the cup jump up to reach the sword.

Edited by Ooyah
More weapons added

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me kick it off. :)

I have 138 / 140 weapons.

I am missing the Love Wand for sure. Is this obtained from a wishing well?

I am also missing one sharp weapon... I am pretty sure that it is the Invisible Sword. I am convinced that it must be on Chapter 9 somewhere, as the Naked Emperor needs it for his secret achievement (yet to be confirmed though). Has anyone found this one?

i havent completed the game yet but is useful to know theres 140 weapons tho this will help me keep track cheers =]

also maybe people could post all the weapons they have come across so we have a full list and you can update your 1st post to add the list and locations :D

Edited by skitz79

only 140 ? i think i have more..have to check that one later ^^

The Love Wand can, if i remember , be found in one of the Well's in the Castle ;)

Just buy the Well's empty.. and remember there are 5 Guns to be found and not only 4 like printed in the Booklet ;)

I still am missing only a few sharp and dull weapons .. but stupid stats dont tell us wich ones are missing :D

well 140+ sounds better cause everyone could think "oh maybe there are over 160 oder even 200" thats why they dont tell you how many there are :p

just count the weapons in the Handbook (+ the 1 missing Gun not listet there) ;)

Well, 150+ would sound even better, wouldn't it? :p

Also, I was curious to see that the invisible sword is in the manual, with a picture of it. So maybe it isn't actually invisible until picked up?

After reading the manual I counted what they have and know there is at least 167. I have 164.

slice 48/48

blunt 96/99

guns 5/5

bows 5/5

potions 5/5

wands 5/5

NEW TRICKY FINDS:

Chapter 3

Scimitar Shark

Twig of Destiny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCElHctVlMU]YouTube - Shark Scimitar and Twig of Destiny - Fairytale Fights[/ame]

At the very beginning of the chapter go to the left of the raft. There are three chests. First a money chest. Then a chest in plain sight next to the lighthouse (in here is the Shark Scimitar). Then to the right of that one, behind a tree and against the lighthouse is another chest (Twig of Destiny).

Wizard Staff

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7liRlhKGAo8]YouTube - Wizard Staff - Fairytale Fights[/ame] Once you leave the town, and see two chests, you walk past a well that you can't wish at and the house following it has it (Wizard Staff) leaning against the rocking chair.

Chapter 6

Spoon of Destruction

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQFzK8Vg9c]YouTube - Spoon of Destruction - Fairytale Fights[/ame]

For the Spoon of Destruction, the only place that I have found it was in the boiler room level by the second wishing well on the level. After you fight off the rats surrounding it, sink money into it. Every time I have used it, the well shoots out only spatulas and Spoons of Destruction.

Chapter 8

Twig of Destiny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dWNIWeaRfU]YouTube - Twig of Destiny 2 - Fairytale Fights[/ame]

Another easy shot for the twig of destiny. When you start the level, following the trail north there is a branch sticking out. That branch is also the twig of destiny.

Chapter 10

Flamingo Trumpet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnFlfHiwKA]YouTube - Flamingo Trumpet - From Fairytale Fights[/ame]

When you start the level, simply go to the bottom right box. It can sometimes be hard to see. Hit it open and there it is. (Thanks to Skitz79 for finding it for me.)

Invisible Sword (Plus achievement HOOOO!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dqj_DeczOU]YouTube - Invisible Sword - Fairytale fights[/ame]

When you get to the water area with all the bear traps you can walk through the waterfall. Sometimes it can be sticky and hard to work your way back so keep wiggling and you should get it.

Once you get in the back area it changes view and shows you a chest. I couldn't get to the area but when I accidentally went back out and died on a bear trap it automatically dropped me off at the chest.

Once you bash it open inside is the weapon. Then go to the doors and it transports you back to the other side of the croc grabers.

Water Pump & Water Bellow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liRSyqbazQw]YouTube- Water Pump & Water Bellow - Fairytale Fights[/ame]

This one is a little tough in Chapter 10. After passing the Croc Grabbers, you can jump up on top of the croc head. However be careful this is very dangerous, on top of that you can even die when on top of it by being thrown into the wall to harsh. Once on top jump to the right and open the chest and both are there. Credit to stinkyburninweed for finding it.

Chapter 11

Rainbow Sword

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zBALmCC22c]YouTube - Rainbow Sword - Fairytale Fights[/ame]

This sword is on the beanstalk level, right before you fight the first cloud men. Before you walk through the doors there is a cloud off to the right floating on it's own. Jump to it and on it is the rainbow sword.

Chapter 12

Excalibur

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfccz3LDPm8]YouTube- Excalibur - Fairytale Fights[/ame]

After the three level section where the yellow balls roll down trying to hit you, you will pass a wishing well. Drop down to the next area. In this area nothing will happen, but right on the next ledge there is a bell to ring. Be careful not to fall. After you ring the bell a compartment in the area you just were will open. Jump back up to it and after you fight gnomes for a bit go inside the alcove to get the Excalibur.

Chapter 14

Blacksmith Sword

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVZHu59AE9U]YouTube- Blacksmith Sword - Fairytale Fights[/ame]

The sword is directly in front of the cheesboard in the Chapter 14. It stuck in the candle next to the beercup on the left side. To get to the candle, climb onto the fruit on the left near the pitchfork and then jump onto the plate. Then walk along the edge to the cup. Be careful when you jump and walk around the edge of the cup if you fall in you die. Then when on the other side of the cup jump up to reach the sword. (Credit to TokyoFist for the find.)

Edited by Stienfeast9
UPDATE (5) videos.

EDIT - SCRATCH THIS - the numbers could be wrong. :( Also, StienFeast has found the invisible sword!!! :)

I have updated my original post with the weapon breakdown by category. Many thanks to Mart79 for sending it to me over Live. He has the Mine achievement.

Gives me a problem straight away though. I currently have 152 weapons... and 46 slice weapons. Which means that, at some point, I had the invisible sword!!! Mart79 cannot remember picking it up either. Gah! Where on earth is it?

I wonder if we had it without knowing it? We know that the level on which it is found has to feature Princes, for the Naked Emperor's achievement. I am thinking of the middle section of chapter 9, in the circus. Maybe it is thrown by a dwarf? You know how you get the pickup icon when a weapon gets stuck in you? Could it be something like this?

Edited by Ooyah
Incorrect info?

Has anyone found this Blacksmith Sword (?) that is listed in the booklet ?? cant remember finding that one yet

Ah, this is going to be difficult, isn't it? Hard to remember with so many weapons. I *think* I saw that during the Little Kingdoms, but cannot be at all sure, so don't go scouring them just yet!!! I will try and check.

I'm currently missing these Items. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know.

squirrel

flamingo trumpet

ratchet

wood club

candy chandelier

chandelier

water bellow

water pump

tin soldier's pen

blacksmith's sword

First, you are a legend for finding the invisible sword. :drunk

I seem to remember a chandelier during the last Little Kingdoms level... the one that leads to the first Kid Giant fight.

Wood clubs can be found in many different places I think. I remember a wishing well giving them out. I think I got one during one of the woodland levels.

SORRY FOR BEING SO VAGUE... it is so hard to remember exactly with there being so many weapons!!!!!!! This is really hard. We need to make a list or something.

I think you might be thinking about the wooden clubs, those are easy to find but I am having a problem finding the wood club which is much smaller width.

I'll keep on trying but finding some of the last on my list is driving me insane. At least we have the naked emperor achievement.

read somethins interresting on the fairytalefights.com community.. some guy had popped the "Mine" achievment even thou missing some weapons.. he wrote he didnt find the invisible sword and the candy chandlier

god dammed glitched achievments :D

My Stats at the moment

slice 46

blunt 94

guns 5

bows 5

potions 5

wands 5

EDIT:

So will i only get the invisible Sword playing as the emperor ?? cause just try it with red and found the chest behind the first waterfall but only got money -.-

Can someone who did this one do like a short Vid on how to do ??

Edited by Summtrulli

read somethins interresting on the fairytalefights.com community.. some guy had popped the "Mine" achievment even thou missing some weapons.. he wrote he didnt find the invisible sword and the candy chandlier

god dammed glitched achievments :D

My Stats at the moment

slice 46

blunt 94

guns 5

bows 5

potions 5

wands 5

Maybe the same thing happened to Mart79... I will check with him to see if he recalls getting the invisible sword... sounds like it would be hard to forget it! But yes, does sound like another glitch... blimey...

another interessting thing is that the weapons you find may only count when you finish the chapter.. i went into Chapter 3 to get the Twig of Destiny and as soon as i had it in my hands i went back to the village and checked my stats but the Twig didnt count.. and i know to 100% that i havent collected the twig yet....