Just sent an e-mail to Fuel Industries (the developer)

kiratachibana

Hi everyone,

Since MS have not taken any actions in fixing the Perfection Achieve glitch, I have sent an e-mail to the developer, Fuel Industries instead. (I have used [email protected] since [email protected] does not work) Since it is a glitch that have to do with the game, not GFWL.

Let see how will they response.

In the mean time, I would encourage everyone to the same about any glitch you've found so that they will know everyone have the same problem and hopefully they will put out a patch or something.

Hi everyone,

Since MS have not taken any actions in fixing the Perfection Achieve glitch, I have sent an e-mail to the developer, Fuel Industries instead. (I have used [email protected] since [email protected] does not work) Since it is a glitch that have to do with the game, not GFWL.

Let see how will they response.

In the mean time, I would encourage everyone to the same about any glitch you've found so that they will know everyone have the same problem and hopefully they will put out a patch or something.

It's a FREE PC Arcade Game! You can' really expect them to care about achievement issues. Its free don't complain!

I hope you guys are telling them that many of the achievements are glitched and not just the perfection. I would love for them to fix it, but if my knowledge is power achievement never gets fixed, it will be bittersweet.

I hope you told em that the "Robot master" achievemenet is also glitched/bugged. ( Got it after completing 5 levels )

It would help more if you both told them as well. The more it is brought to their attention, the more inclined they will be to help. Besides, the time it took you to post here, you could have sent them an email instead.

Right I just sent an email as well. If anyone else sends one try to be polite in your emails please, I know it helps.

Dear sir.

I want to bring to your attention that I have discovered a glitch in your game Tinker which was available over the Games for Windows Live client. On set 7 level 19 the movement par was mistakenly set to -1 which makes it impossible to finish that level properly. It also glitches one of the achievements which a lot of people care about. I understand the game was free and it is also very enjoyable. This is why I hope that you can see fit to correct this, as myself and many others really enjoy this game and want to be able to complete it.

Best regards.

It would be nice for developers to fix their games achievements but the bottom line is some developers don't give two shits about them. Yes it is frustrating at times but when a game is free there is even less incentive for a developer to fix their achievement issues.
Yeah, but it will look better for them when they decide to release a new game.

Not sure if they have plans for DLC, but I imagine the sales would also get hurt from broken achievements.

Yes, it is free and everyone is happy about that. But the game has a bug, and its their job to fix it.

There is no bug in the game. The reason there is a bug are because people only care about achievements and dont play games anymore on forums like this.

Game makers don't have to do anything to fix achievements. They make games. Not achievements. The game works. Why do people get this confused?